TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Upcoming Events

Norton

Anyone planning to attend any of the following events...?

- Colorado Shelby Breakfast Club's gathering at The Ridge at Castle Pines North on 13 Jul

- Golden Super Cruises on the first Saturday of each month

- Castle Rock Cruise Ins at the Castle Rock Library every Friday night @ 6PM

- First Saturdays Car Shows at First & Main on the first Saturday of each month

Likewise, Tony! It was great to put faces with names for a couple of other Team Shelby members too: MOUNT-N-SLOT and hotcar 2013 had their 2014 and 2013 (respectively) GT500s in the show too.

Unfortunately, I had to skip tonight's Golden Super Cruise, due to weather. Radar showed some pretty intense thunder storms on the route to/from Golden, and I didn't want to chance hail damage.
I'm still considering schedules for Horsefeathers, but hope to make it. In the meantime, I look forward to next week's Colorado Shelby Breakfast Club gathering at The Ridge at Castle Pines North.

Whoa... Hold up....

"Come join us for breakfast at a great place for a group car picture and then a nice drive the back way to the ROCK HOUSE ICE CREAM & MORE in Palmer Lake for a cold treat about 1:30. (24 Highway 105, Palmer Lake, CO 80133. casual summer attire is appropriate (Jeans are acceptable). We have a great opportunity to do a club photo that day. If we get enough cars we plan on having a poster done this year. Please come the more the merrier."

That all sounds fun and all but did someone really state a dress code for a car cruise? I mean I didn't plan on wearing a thong and a wife beater but really? Not cool.

In answer to your first question, the event is scheduled to start at 9:30AM.

In reference to your discovery of a "dress code," which I hadn't even noticed, I can't speak for the organizers. I suspect, however, that they included it because of The Ridge at Castle Pines North location. While I've never been there, it looks pretty nice. Maybe they wanted to prevent over-dressing...? :idea:

Either way, I hope to see you there, minus your thong and a wife beater of course. ;)

I will not make it this Saturday. Just to much work to do on the farm to spend all the time going that far south. I would pretty much loose my day and I can't afford that right now. Next month should be better. I should be done with hay by then!

• 1 month later...

I purchased my first my first 2007 Shelby GT500 last Monday. I am very interested in where/when the next breakfast will be held at. I live in Colorado Springs, and I work at the Air Force Academy.

jeh

Welcome, Jim! Breakfast Club events are usually published in both the CSBC Forums (which, aside from the Calendar, aren't very active) and on the group's Facebook page. The next event is not a breakfast, but a Poker Run to Cripple Creek next Saturday.

Archived