TEAM SHELBY FORUM

anyone bringing a 13/14 to Terlingua this year?

glroy

The blue - red stripe GT500 is often referred to at the Superman GT500 due to the colors. Apparently, the one on the right in these pics is Warren's. I assume the one on the right from the front picture, not the back???.... :hysterical::rockon:

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/topic/81476-do-you-feel-like-your-superman-well-you-can-now/?hl=superman

OK

So Who is bringing a Stock 13/14 ??

One 2013 GT500 no performance mods. It even has the Speed limiter set at 155 which is a good thing (the suspension is sort of like a boat).

OK

So Who is bringing a Stock 13/14 ??

One 2013 GT500 no performance mods. It even has the Speed limiter set at 155 which is a good thing (the suspension is sort of like a boat).

His will be bone stock at Terlingua this year. No speed limiter on the hardtops. We will see if it can hit 200 as Ford claims.

sportscars, on 25 Jun 2013 - 12:23 PM, said:snapback.png

His will be bone stock at Terlingua this year. No speed limiter on the hardtops. We will see if it can hit 200 as Ford claims.

not enough room......according to Ford, it takes a week to get there. :hysterical:

You are going to need some big ones to take that stock (4x4) suspension to that place. Make sure you put the extra special plastic pieces on the front and maybe some bigger shorts. LOL

at least we wont have to stop by the side of the road and pick up pieces of Warrens car this year........Ford built this one! :hysterical2:

Congrats Warren!

or should I say............Clark! :shades:

:hysterical2: .........that auction was hilarious.

Congrats Warren/Clark. I'm looking forward to seeing Superman in person.

• 1 month later...

Congrats Warren very nice. I am really looking forward to seeing her.

Also, remember to register!

David

Registered!

not enough room......according to Ford, it takes a week to get there. :hysterical:

Well, we will be there a week, right? I figure we got at least 3 chances to do it....

:evil grin:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived