TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Racing car hauler for my GT500

2010KonaBlueGT

Phill,

It's not only Mustangs but any Ford seems to have an extra long antenna ( why they did this I don't know ) but, my reference was if you want it to look like a Ford you should put on a blue oval grille emblem and a taller antenna . So you're going to the track - picking up or dropping off ?

Ah, okay. I thought it looked as if it had a big (CB type) antenna on it. Regular OEM antenna.

Going to the track, dropping off then picking up after i run it. Pueblo Motorsports Park has Friday Night drag races now. Went last week but the ash from all of the fires made the track so slick that they had to sweep/prep it after every 2 runs. Hopefully, the fires/smoke/ash will be gone or less by Friday.

They have open (Road course) track now too. The CAR is plenty capable of turning at the end of the straight sections, but the DRIVER isn't! Actually, I'm TOO aggressive. I found that one when me and my son raced and he was SO much faster than me. I concentrated on putting all of my efforts into his car (instead of two cars) and won the High Point Championship his second (first FULL) year of racing.

Me and corners don't get along. I think that comes from my racing school experience with Motorcycles, where you go until the last second, BRAKE HARD, take the corner at max, straighten out and THEN wick the throttle.

YOU can run the twisties for me.

Phill

I had to go WAY back for this one, but I knew I remembered seeing it. THIS is how you haul your GT500....

547265_477477815610148_310430746_n.jpg

I saw that parked at the SAI LV shop at the Bash, year before last.

WAY more than I need.

Phill

Don't act like you know me Phill - you don't. At you age I can't imagine why you wanted to start something that wasn't relevant to you.

Wayne,

Put DOWN the alcohol and step away...I have NO idea what you're talking about. No, I DO NOT KNOW YOU nor do I pretend to know you. Fact is, with your childish immature antics I'd prefer NOT to know you, nor do I know what you're talking about with your reference to starting something that isn't relevant to me. Is *this* thread relevant to YOU?

Oh, sorry...Pot? Meet Kettle....

One more time: GROW UP LITTLE BOY!

Throwing a tantrum by pounding your fists, stomping your feet and kicking dirt will NOT get Robert or Steve to give you the information you so desperately crave. Your inadequacies and desire to "explain your car" to people are making you look childish.

Your mommy is calling you, now go home!

Phill

Phill I was on a 500 site following you because it makes as much sense as you jumping in on a GT discussion without adding anything constructive, but You win the name calling so I concede rather than drop to your level. I'll be home if you need me, but I'm done.

Phill I was on a 500 site following you because it makes as much sense as you jumping in on a GT discussion without adding anything constructive, but You win the name calling so I concede rather than drop to your level. I'll be home if you need me, but I'm done.

Oh joy. A self professed/confessed stalker.

Wayne, you might want to go back and read that thread from the very beginning and see where I entered it...In the name of me "not adding anything constructive".

And *you* added.......WHAT to it???

Oh yeah, bitching, whining, crying and pouting.

Phill

Archived