TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Gary Patterson and Mid America

ledfoot73

The Mid America event was an absolute blast this year, but I have to give a huge shout out to Gary Patterson. He took my son out for a session at Hallett in the 2013 GT350 and gave him an experience that he will remember for a lifetime. What a great guy and an awesome event. Thanks again Gary.

Gary Patterson is the heart of Shelby American. He is the nicest guy you will ever meet. The most down to earth guy you will ever meet. One of the fastest drivers you will ever meet.

Its always a pleasure to visit with Gary. He went to collage in Minnesota and while he was going to college here Minnesota he stayed with some friends that are only about 10 miles from my home.

I have run into Jerry both out at Vegas and at events across the country. He is truly a great guy and very down to earth. He takes the time to talk about whatever you want to discuss - Cobras, GT350/500's, Series 1's, etc. He signed our "Snake Bit" book about the Series 1 project and it will be something I will keep and remember for a lifetime. I always thoroughly enjoy meeting with him!

I have run into Gary both out at Vegas and at events across the country. He is truly a great guy and very down to earth. He takes the time to talk about whatever you want to discuss - Cobras, GT350/500's, Series 1's, etc. He signed our "Snake Bit" book about the Series 1 project and it will be something I will keep and remember for a lifetime. I always thoroughly enjoy meeting with him!

:)

Archived