TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ebay Chuckle Of The Day. "Ordered right from the factory.........."

Ebay seller claims he ordered a 2010 Ford Mustang GT with Shelby CS66 wheels from the factory.

Auction description:

Hey, here is a great find for car collectors or enthusiasts.

These are all original, purchased from factory with vehicle,

I recently bought aftermarket wheels so now these are up for sale!

This Auction includes

4 CS66 wheels

4 Goodyear F1 tires mounted and balanced (75% tread)

4 tire pressure monitoring sensors installed (will need to have them programmed to your car/ visit dealership for that)

20 original bolts

Right from the factory these wheels were ordered with my 2010 Mustang GT,

These are authentic Carroll Shelby wheels (CS66).

The original price with Goodyear F1 tires and tpms sensors was $2995 from factory (see picture).

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mustang-Carroll-Shelby-Staggered-Wheels-and-Tires-NOT-REPLICAS-/271224658593?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Wheel_Packages&hash=item3f263fdaa1&vxp=mtr#ht_548wt_903

I read it as he ordered the Wheels from the Factory (Shelby Wheels) the same time he ordered his Mustang and the dealer put them on for him OR the Dealership offers CS Wheels as a Dealer Option and installed them when he bought the mustang. Our Dealership has a line of ROUSH Parts as a Dealer Option.

I read it as he ordered the Wheels from the Factory (Shelby Wheels) the same time he ordered his Mustang and the dealer put them on for him OR the Dealership offers CS Wheels as a Dealer Option and installed them when he bought the mustang. Our Dealership has a line of ROUSH Parts as a Dealer Option.

But thats not what he's saying when he refers to them as: "purchased from factory with vehicle" and "Right from the factory these wheels were ordered with my 2010 Mustang GT"

Along with:

"I recently bought aftermarket wheels so now these are up for sale! "

Best guess is that he thinks all these dealer mods are "factory" even though the dealer add on sticker says that they are dealer installed items.

Whats even worse is the dealer charging $3,000 for these wheels along with keeping the factory Ford wheels that they probably sold thru their parts department.

Steve

those are Ford Dealership add on sale stickers ,on new cars ,,alot of Ford Dealerships do that ,,but its " NOT " from the Ford factory ,,Dealership add on items ,,same thing as Dealership " undercoating a car " ,,just means that dealer added the wheels and etc to the car once it came from the Ford factory ,, that extra window sticker ,( did not come from the Ford Factory with that car new ) ,,again ,the dealers to that to jake the price up on the cars ,,before they sale them .

Archived