TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Harness Pads are now IN STOCK!

Jer

Jer,

I'm on it bud .

WOOOOAAA - wait there's no silver ones with black lettering !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF - my SGT has silver stripes not black , blue , red or yellow .

What's up with the hateraide on us SGT owners !

Jer,

I'm on it bud .

WOOOOAAA - wait there's no silver ones with black lettering !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF - my SGT has silver stripes not black , blue , red or yellow .

What's up with the hateraide on us SGT owners !

Uh, yeah, you're kidding, right????

Jer

Length?

Roughly 3" X 12"

Jer

Uh, yeah, you're kidding, right????

Jer

:tease: Jer,

I love bustin your b@lls but, I must question the absence of silver - what color of stripes are on your car , your Shelby helmet , your Fender SGT guitar ? Do you have a blue or silver watts linkage on your car ? Do you think that silver will fade in the sun when the car sits outside or that they will get to hot and you won't be able to strap in ? Or is it that 40th anniversary owners will buy them up before the SGT guys can get their hands on them ! Are you afraid I'm going to get them dirty ( nobody eats or even worse -drinks coffee in my car ). Would you consider adding silver to the mix ( if it's even possible ) ? Think about it - love ya man . :dogwalk:

White or black is the only available ink color from this printer, and black, red, blue, and yellow are the only available fabric colors, sorry! Keep in mind, I really do try to think of pleasing the maximum amount of people with every offering we do. Heck, these are such an inexpensive item, I probably won't see a gain from it until those Terlingua owners step up for the Yellow ones! (FTB!) Jer

Are these wrap-around, Velcro attached? I'm thinking they would look good and maybe work with the stock seatbelts?

Are these wrap-around, Velcro attached? I'm thinking they would look good and maybe work with the stock seatbelts?

Yes, they are. The photos on the Item Description page show them open and shut. Jer

Sorry, double post.

Roughly 3" X 12"

Jer

Just verified: They are 3" X 10" Jer

Harness pads were the first mod I got for the seatbelt. These look great!

Archived