TEAM SHELBY FORUM

License Plate

Taking suggestions for personalized license plate for my 2013 GT350 Conv. which is White w/ Black top

In Florida if you use the butt ugly regular plate you can use 7 letters and numbers. If you use a vanity plate which Florida has hundreds lol then you can only use 5 letters and numbers

If use 5 digits, any idea's because I can't think of any using 5??

Florida is a difficult one to come up with a personalized plate that isn't already taken. If the online site shows a tag not available, check with your tax collectors office. If one is not renewed, I believe after 90 days of non renewal it is up for grabs.

While mine aren't the most original, these are what I was able to make work on my GT-H and White/Blue Stripe GT500:

GT-H:

GT500:

"2LOUD" might be appropriate for you.

Is that suppose to be funny or are you just a jackass? I don't find it amusing at all... I guess your mommy never taught you if you got nothing nice to say keep your mouth shut

Just a thought...since you can use a combination of 5 letters/numbers, and GT350 and 350GT are probably taken, substitute an "O" for the zero and see if that's taken. In most states no one will notice that it's not a zero, so it'll be 35OGT or GT35O.

John

You can try combinations here:

https://services.flhsmv.gov/MVCheckPersonalPlate/

I know on the Florida site where you can see if any plate is taken just drawing a blank for using 5 digits. If use regular plate with 7 then its easy but the current regular Florida plate is quite fugly and with so many cars in Florida especially Mustangs and Shelbys they're all taken

I know on the Florida site where you can see if any plate is taken just drawing a blank for using 5 digits. If use regular plate with 7 then its easy but the current regular Florida plate is quite fugly and with so many cars in Florida especially Mustangs and Shelbys they're all taken

Sorry for sharing the obvious. I am sure you will find one on your own like I did.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived