TEAM SHELBY FORUM

20" CS69's on my 08 KR

ShelbyKR664

Just put these on today. Staggered 20" CS 69 wrapped in BFG KDW's 255 and 285 30's. Let me know what you think. I value TS member opinions.

shelbycs69 002.JPGshelbycs69 004.JPGshelbycs69 005.JPGshelbycs69 010.JPG

shelbycs69 002.JPG

shelbycs69 004.JPG

shelbycs69 005.JPG

shelbycs69 010.JPG

I like the CS69s as I have them (black) on my GT-H. See signature. Your choice is the correct finish considering the car is silver. However, I do like the KR with their original wheels or the 50th wheels. That said, nice car and just my 2-cents.

• 7 months later...

Not bad looking wheels. Could be a nice option.

Hard to believe you can still have a paper plate on a car you've owned for more than 30 days......lol

Just a note on them tires, I had KDW's on a SRT4 (yeah, I know) and after 10,000 miles of wear, they got VERY noisy. The tires were louder than the offroad exhaust!

Sure, the tires were sticky and great in rain and perfect on dry, but the noise was extreme. Plus, 40K was max tire life.

Carnut12- That is probably what I will do in the long run. I have them stored in my heated garage. They look great on any Mustang but especially on the PWhite SGT's. I feel the KR has to have the 20" Alcoa's just like the original prototype car. They just go together. I have always admired your car. I wish I could have kept my SGT.

Carnut12- That is probably what I will do in the long run. I have them stored in my heated garage. They look great on any Mustang but especially on the PWhite SGT's. I feel the KR has to have the 20" Alcoa's just like the original prototype car. They just go together. I have always admired your car. I wish I could have kept my SGT.

That is quite a compliment coming from a KR Owner, thank you!!! I still have a few more things planned, but most of my funds recently have gone to my 911. I plan on the Interior Upgrade, but mine is still perfect so no rush, I am also looking to do Painted Stripes, I just do not trust anyone.

Your KR is a Beast, as soon as you get in it I am sure you do not miss the GT to much. :-)

Archived