TEAM SHELBY FORUM

'07 SGT's on 20's... a favor please?

07SGT5687

Hey TS peoples... got a little over zealous and tore the car down last night to receive the to-be-delivered coilovers that deliver today. What I forgot to do was measure my fender to floor heights, both front and rear. I REALLY liked the street stance as it was and want to make sure I document it before I add the coilovers and know what I need to adjust back to for the street.

But since I went a little crazy tearing it down last night, I'd rather not put it back together just to measure.... sooo....

Does anyone out there with a 07 SGT riding on 20's and 265 tires, and no height changing suspension changes (original FR3 suspension).... have the time to give me some top fender lip to floor measurements?

Pretty please?

Yes it is on 20's. My rear is exactly 28" from the floor to the highest part of the bottom of the fender. My front is 27 1/16".

I hope this helps, I also agree this is a perfect stance. No need to drop it any lower at all.

Awesome. Thank you! Now if I can just figure out this Front coilover problem... I can finish this job... so frustrating.

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/topic/81182-help-please-eibach-coilovers-with-cc-plates/?do=findComment&comment=1444359

• 2 weeks later...

Hey TS peoples... got a little over zealous and tore the car down last night to receive the to-be-delivered coilovers that deliver today. What I forgot to do was measure my fender to floor heights, both front and rear. I REALLY liked the street stance as it was and want to make sure I document it before I add the coilovers and know what I need to adjust back to for the street.

But since I went a little crazy tearing it down last night, I'd rather not put it back together just to measure.... sooo....

Does anyone out there with a 07 SGT riding on 20's and 265 tires, and no height changing suspension changes (original FR3 suspension).... have the time to give me some top fender lip to floor measurements?

Pretty please?

I run 275 / 35 with no issues

• 5 weeks later...

Archived