TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Got my 2014 shelby convertible on 05/29/13 ordered 11/07/12

SFM5S141

A long wait but worth it. Every option for a convertible; equipment group 821A, electronics pkg w/navigation, recaro seats, shaker pro system, car cover etc. Deep Impact Blue with white racing stripes.

I ordered it to be as close as I could to the 1968 Shelby GT 500 KR convertible I owned (1999-2001). The new 2014 Shelby makes as just as much heat as the old big block if not moore.

It will be sharing space with a few other Shelbys. A 1995 Cobra "R" sponsored by Shelby and a 1965.

Now I just need to learn all this new 2014 electronics.midohiolftside.JPGMVC-031S.JPG65 Shelby right rear.jpg

midohiolftside.JPG

MVC-031S.JPG

65 Shelby right rear.jpg

A long wait but worth it. Every option for a convertible; equipment group 821A, electronics pkg w/navigation, recaro seats, shaker pro system, car cover etc. Deep Impact Blue with white racing stripes.

I ordered it to be as close as I could to the 1968 Shelby GT 500 KR convertible I owned (1999-2001). The new 2014 Shelby makes as just as much heat as the old big block if not moore.

It will be sharing space with a few other Shelbys. A 1995 Cobra "R" sponsored by Shelby and a 1965.

Now I just need to learn all this new 2014 electronics.midohiolftside.JPGMVC-031S.JPG65 Shelby right rear.jpg

Congrats on another Shelby in your stable.

I did go overboard and tricked the GTS up a bit, but it wasn't my fault.

I had to cuz that little 5.0 needs to run with you and the GT500 crowd on the road.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived