TEAM SHELBY FORUM

psadna certified carroll shelby gt500 autographed poster.

$6,000... :hysterical3::hysterical2: That's not a way to get peoples attention. That's a way to get people to laugh and never go back to that auction. And you show off a signed airbag cover everytime you go to a car show. And then you even say the poster has "Normal Wear" and a small tear in it. Man for 6k that poster should be in Mint condition. Your asking about ten times what other similar auctions are asking. I don't understand why you even say that if you don't sell it, you will put it up for $600 on June 2nd. But I don't know, Good luck.

6K is so when people look it up they can find it easy. This is one of a kind, so people who won't look just because of the price lose out. I tell people I'm going to do an auction if I don't like any of the offers because I'm sure that at $600, I'll have at least a few people who want it and bid against each other. Like I've said before, if I get a grand I'll be very happy, Hell, I'd be happy with the $600, that'd be a great profit.

Most people are on this site because of a common love for Carroll Shelby and his creations, not to advertise - STAY ON EBAY if that's what you are because you sure aren't here to further Carroll's legacy!! Just my $0.02 from an old NJ Know It All.

Wow... I did an eBay search and so many items came up... :drop:

An original 1959 LeMans poster signed by Carroll: $30k!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Original-1959-LeMans-Poster-signed-Carroll-Shelby-Aston-/151030736266?pt=Art_Posters&hash=item232a22258a

But the most unique was a $1 bill signed by Carroll for $80.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CARROLL-SHELBY-SIGNED-GT500-COBRA-1-DOLLAR-BILL-/190841666236?pt=US_Autographs&hash=item2c6f0cbabc

Sorry to take the thread off topic... Back to your regularly scheduled program.

And sorry some people consider this spam, or are mad that I only joined to post. This forum is probably the best place to post something as unique as this.

I would probably agree if you had posted that you had a Shelby poster for sale if any TS members were interested for $600, but that's not what you did. You signed up here to direct (aka spam) TS members over to your ebay advertisement. It seems to me you would have been better off by by following the TS selling guidelines instead of playing games with phony auctions. And the reason I'm calling your ebay auction "phony" is because even you admit your ebay price is for getting attention.

Steve

I would probably agree if you had posted that you had a Shelby poster for sale if any TS members were interested for $600, but that's not what you did. You signed up here to direct (aka spam) TS members over to your ebay advertisement. It seems to me you would have been better off by by following the TS selling guidelines instead of playing games with phony auctions. And the reason I'm calling your ebay auction "phony" is because even you admit your ebay price is for getting attention.

Steve

+ 1 What he said

Like I say in the ad, I've never seen one like it before, the sig is really prominant, and I want to give people more than a week auction time to see it. This is a one-off deal, I've never joined a site just to advertise a listing before. So again, I apologize if I stepped on any toes, and I doubt I'll ever find anything worth my time to do it again. Have a good one!!!

Archived