TEAM SHELBY FORUM

San Antonio/Austin/Houston in here

SVTSnake

Hi,

Hi I'm interested but since I only live 45 minutes from Marble Falls, I am not sure that I will need a hotel (Depends on where you were thinking on spending the night).

In cedar Park, just off 1431 (the road to Marble Falls through Lago Vista).

What route were you thinking about. Am keen to meet up with other Shelby owners though.

Just confirmed with SAI that I will take delivery of my GTS on May 28th.

Stewart

Not sure on Rte just yet. Coming from Houston I think we plan on taking either I-10 or 290 until we get to 35, then taking some backroads for some spirited driving as we head in to Marble Falls. Since you live in area you might be a big help with a nice rte. Would you be up to meeting us some where on 35 and driving in with us to Marble Falls? Also do you know of any hotels where we would all feel comfortable parking our cars for the night? So we don't have to sleep in them!!

Oh and congrats on the GTS!!! Can't wait to see it....

Sounds fun, around when were you thinking? June is booked for me. Lots of traveling out of state. But more money for car parts :D

First line in post.....sometime in July!!!

Hey weren't you supposed to meet us in Shiner? What happened to you? You missed a good drive, we had a blast!!

Marble Falls has several hotels Hampton Inn, La Quinta that over looks Lake Marble Falls, Holiday Inn Express. The Holiday Inn has been host to several other car events in the past. Cars should be safe at all three. The manager at the holiday inn currently drives an 2012 mca edition mustang so he might be willing to work some kind of deal. I live in the Marble Falls area and currently have 07sgt3976 white automatic.

Marble Falls has several hotels Hampton Inn, La Quinta that over looks Lake Marble Falls, Holiday Inn Express. The Holiday Inn has been host to several other car events in the past. Cars should be safe at all three. The manager at the holiday inn currently drives an 2012 mca edition mustang so he might be willing to work some kind of deal. I live in the Marble Falls area and currently have 07sgt3976 white automatic.

Sweet!!! Thanks for the info....will be useful

• 2 weeks later...

Details are in!!!

June 29-30

http://www.fordgt500...2706#post352706

There is a flyer in that post that can be printed out and given to any Shelby owners you may know.

Group rate expires June 10th at the hotel....if you book after that date, you may not get our rate and would be up to you on whether you stay with group or use another hotel.

• 1 year later...

new member in north austin looking to connect with other owners....please advise.thanks Steve

Yes, cars and coffee will be big for Mustangs on the 9th next month. Try to make it if you can. Probably want to get there around 930 to get the best parking spot.

Archived