TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Offer the Super Snake A-Pillar Tri-Gauge for sale to 11-14 Shelby Owners

Jer

Yes, I'm the guilty one. Problem is that when I investigated what was available, there seemed to be a significant difference in the previous center top dashboard tri-gauge set and the A-Pillar tri-gauge set and the person you referred me to could not answer my questions that I had about the a-pillar set up.

I am happy to be the "proverbial guinea pig" but since these gauges are installed by the SA Team, it seems that this would be the best way to capture the details of an installation.

Let me know if there is anything I can do. I am still very interested in this part for my Shelby.

Regards,

Jim

Got tired of waiting, ordered a SoS dual pillar and dual Aeroforce Interceptors today.

I look forward to hear how you like that set up. I have been looking at it for awhile and just have not pulled the trigger. It's a nice set up and does so much

I have the Aeroforce Interceptors with a boost gauge in the middle. The Aeroforce Interceptors are a bit difficult to read when your moving fast. I'm thinking of swapping them out for a couple standard swing arm gauges, just have to find a setup I like. My problem is partly due to having very limited vision our of my left eye. The setup does look nice.

I have an Interceptor. Fun, but not what I'd use for anything critical, as NMav said.

Jer

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Can we please get moving on making this available. I have 5 weeks of alone time this summer starting in late June while the wife and kiddos are in NY and I need something to instal! Thanks!

Phill -- any luck on getting that part number?

Jim

I found the Autometer A-pillar pod but couldn't find this thread. i posted the information in a similar thread here on TS. I found it on e-bay and posted the url here too.

By the way, it's the same pod and gauges Shelby uses for the Super Snake.

Phill

I found the Autometer A-pillar pod but couldn't find this thread. i posted the information in a similar thread here on TS. I found it on e-bay and posted the url here too.

By the way, it's the same pod and gauges Shelby uses for the Super Snake.

Phill

Do you know where to find the triple gauge pod for a 2011 and up convertible. The only thing for those years seems to be for the coupe only.

Dale

Archived