TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2013 Boss 302 Christmans ornament from Hallmark

John Canfield

Cool my wife sells these things on Ebay. Get this the Eddie RV in Chistmas vacation sold for $18 new now sells for ---wait for it------$300 +. I sold mine for $ 45 thinking what a deal. One diecast that I had to have was a Franklin Mint Shelby GT350 signed by the man himself Mr Shelby , this will not be sold and he also signed the COA. It is really a cool item to display.

Will these be available in the Hallmark stores, or do you need to be a member or a special "Hallmark" club to get them? The picture mentions it's a hallmark Gold Crown Exclusive....whatever that means.

Z-man

You do not need to be a member of the the Hallmark ornament club, only a customer. Most stores will allow you to pre-order them, as I plan on doing, to guarantee your getting one. I know when the '70 Mach 1 ornament came out, it was in blue, while ornament members could order/buy a set of muscle car ornaments in different paint, including a dark red '70 Mach 1.

Cool my wife sells these things on Ebay. Get this the Eddie RV in Chistmas vacation sold for $18 new now sells for ---wait for it------$300 +. I sold mine for $ 45 thinking what a deal. One diecast that I had to have was a Franklin Mint Shelby GT350 signed by the man himself Mr Shelby , this will not be sold and he also signed the COA. It is really a cool item to display.

I have a bunch of Hallmark stuff I'd like to sell if you or wife are interested. An assortment of diecast, star wars, trains and sports & comic figures. PM or email me at dambrisco4009@gmail.com

• 6 months later...

Not only got mine, but got another at our Mustang Club Christmas party last weekend. A few of them showed up in out gift exchange and since we do the dirty Santa deal, it was a prime target. The store I ordered mine from had no extras, all of theirs were pre-sold!

• 3 weeks later...

My wife got mine through Amazon and had to pay more. She works at a retail store that sells them and was not able to get one. Hallmark also made a 66, 68, 70 and a 09 Mustang. I have the 66 and 68.

Were these additional ornaments available this year, or are they from years past?

Z-man

Those are from years past. The HG '68 was pretty recent, and the '09 in a 45th anniv. car. There were actually two different color '70 Mach 1s done. The standard one is the blue one, and there was a red one offered to Hallmark ornament club members as part of a set.

Archived