TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Fun day out with the GT350s

Wow! Three at once, very rare for my part of the country. Looks great, thanks!

+1

The more I see these cars the more I really like them! It's taken this long because I never see these in our neck of the woods.

Very nice!

Nice day out with the GT350s at Mooresville (NC) Ford Dealership for the 9th Annual FOAC Blue Oval Classic!

In picture on left -- 2011 Shelby GT350 45th Anniversary Edition; center - 2012 Shelby GT350 Convertible; right - 2012 Shelby GT350 Coupe

After looking at the pic I made the right choice when I ordered my 2013 GT350 Conv and not went with the Blue stripes because it just doesn't look right with the Black top. Everyone has a difference preference but too bad they didn't offer a matching Blue top with the stripes that would have looked awesome

After looking at the pic I made the right choice when I ordered my 2013 GT350 Conv and not went with the Blue stripes because it just doesn't look right with the Black top. Everyone has a difference preference but too bad they didn't offer a matching Blue top with the stripes that would have looked awesome

+1...

I think a few more interior color options, rather than just black, would also add to the attraction, but these days cars are not very creative in the color palettes other than outside body. Pretty boring actually compared to years past.

Doh. I guess there is a compliment in there somewhere. Those three cars look sweet.

2011 + up 350s are a tribute to the originals. The white/blu/black top looks perfectly fitting to me. Reminds me of the limited 350 convertible run in 66.

Great picture!

2011 + up 350s are a tribute to the originals. The white/blu/black top looks perfectly fitting to me. Reminds me of the limited 350 convertible run in 66.

Great picture!

You mean the "continuation" ones he built in the '80s, or the real ones he built just 2-6 of for his friends?

You mean the "continuation" ones he built in the '80s, or the real ones he built just 2-6 of for his friends?

A friend of mine had one of the 6 the Red one

I think a few more interior color options, rather than just black, would also add to the attraction, but these days cars are not very creative in the color palettes other than outside body. Pretty boring actually compared to years past.

I know interior colors would be great!! During 80's and 90's I had so many cars with Tan/Sand interiors that I never want to see another Tan interior ever. I like the Black or Dark Charcoal as always looks good and easy to clean and even though recently FORD offered Red a couple times not everyone likes Red. My 1990 GT Conv. interior was White w/ the Blue trim and was great, but how cool would it be to have some of the Blue, Green, even the Lime Gold interiors from the 60's. Attention FORD, if you offer it we will buy it

A friend of mine had one of the 6 the Red one

I know interior colors would be great!! During 80's and 90's I had so many cars with Tan/Sand interiors that I never want to see another Tan interior ever. I like the Black or Dark Charcoal as always looks good and easy to clean and even though recently FORD offered Red a couple times not everyone likes Red. My 1990 GT Conv. interior was White w/ the Blue trim and was great, but how cool would it be to have some of the Blue, Green, even the Lime Gold interiors from the 60's. Attention FORD, if you offer it we will buy it

actually now that I remember it wasn't Red was a dark color so either Green or Black. Been 22 years so hard to remember

Archived