TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ontario Team Shelby Cruise , Tour SHM & BBQ

shel-b001

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hoping to attend the event. Coming from London Ontario, just a quick trip down the highway. Will be good to see other Snake owners.

Great to here , we have a Super Snake traveling with us from Brantford. Looking forward to meeting you, bring a buddy with you , looking for more to attend.

I would love to attend but my daughter has a soccer tournament that day and I've been made the unofficial team photographer. I'm going to see if I can slip away for the tour of SHM, I'm just down the road in St. Thomas.

I would love to attend but my daughter has a soccer tournament that day and I've been made the unofficial team photographer. I'm going to see if I can slip away for the tour of SHM, I'm just down the road in St. Thomas.

Same here, I posted up 16,000 pics from my sons last year as a Major Midget hockey player to photobucket

Junior C or B hockey next year.

I know that place. :happy feet:

Hoping to attend the event. Coming from London Ontario, just a quick trip down the highway. Will be good to see other Snake owners.

I know that place as well! :happy feet:We should convoy.

Jim, Mike, I gather this is still on, what time should the Team Shelby, Ontario Division photographer arrive? :camera::salute:

Can someone confirm this? Id love to come to this.

At this time we are looking to have more attend & it looks like things are picking up have 20 so far I will let everyone know by Wednesday as we have to order the food & drink so bring a friend . Looks like all the Super Snakes are coming , what will you be driving.?

I would love to make it, but not sure if I will be in town yet for that weekend. I will let you know as soon as possible. Thanks

Hopefully you can make it let me know if you could & if you will be bringing a friend . Need to know to order food)

Thanks

Happy to convoy from Stratford area if it suits anyone?

Tom Walsh

Tom you coming alone or brining a friend let me know. We are going to have few coming from London if you wanted to hook up with them let me know.

Tom you coming alone or brining a friend let me know. We are going to have few coming from London if you wanted to hook up with them let me know.

Jim,

London is West of Stratford, Woodstock is South of Stratford. :shrug:

HI.I will be attending.Just myself at this time.Coming from Sarnia.Does anyone want to meet up at the Timmy's at wellington and exeter and travel from there as a group?I figure on hitting there around 11 to 11:15 am that morning.Really looking forward to this. pat

HI.I will be attending.Just myself at this time.Coming from Sarnia.Does anyone want to meet up at the Timmy's at wellington and exeter and travel from there as a group?I figure on hitting there around 11 to 11:15 am that morning.Really looking forward to this. pat

KStrong is from that area will get him to contact you.

It is about 45 mins to SHM from Wellington and Exeter.

What time do we need to be there JIm?

Archived