TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ontario Team Shelby Cruise , Tour SHM & BBQ

shel-b001

Ontario T.S will be holding a cruise,meet & greet BBQ plus tour of Sean Hyland Motorsports . Saturday June 22,2013.

A tour of SHM will begin at 12:30 p:m followed by a free BBQ & soft drinks. More details of cruise to follow.

Come out & see the Super Snakes being built & meet fellow T.S members .

Please let us know if you plan to attend.

80804.jpg

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would love to attend, but a bit of a drive for me. I wonder if I could arrange a work related trip.

Go for it we would love to have you.

Oh by the way where are you located?

I would love to make it, but not sure if I will be in town yet for that weekend. I will let you know as soon as possible. Thanks

410 Hope you can make it , going to be a good time.

What time does this event start at? I would like to bring my 2007 Super Snake.

Robert

The event starts at 12:00 p;m Saturday June 22 /13 . Where are you coming from as we are organizing a cruise .

This weekend is between Air show weekends. I can be there. :happy feet:

Shall I join a cruise there? It is about 45 minutes from my house. :hysterical2:

:idea:Maybe I should drive to Brantford (1 hr 15 minutes) then drive to Woodstock with you guys. :lol2:

:hysterical2:

Guest markham51

My SS at. SHM.. right now getting a couple of tweaks. Too bad I cant make it...im north of Barrie. My grandkids in town from pa..and that is a 7hour round trip ..and the 22nd is their last day with us. If they change their dates...Il go for sure...Mark

My SS at. SHM.. right now getting a couple of tweaks. Too bad I cant make it...im north of Barrie. My grandkids in town from pa..and that is a 7hour round trip ..and the 22nd is their last day with us. If they change their dates...Il go for sure...Mark

Mark

Was just at SHM what tweaks ya doing when do you pick it up ? Maybe we can meet for coffee there at TIMS.

Guest markham51

Mark

Was just at SHM what tweaks ya doing when do you pick it up ? Maybe we can meet for coffee there at TIMS.

Hey man...nice to hear from you....Couple of maint items...had new brakes installed last year...need to be serviced for longevity...new shifter..check out reason for check engine light...that sort of thing...ill give you a shout when it needs to get picked up...leaving it there for a few days while im in pa...M

Hello.Is this still on?Just seen this thread.If it is on count me in,I'll be coming from Sarnia.Do we just show up at SHM? or are there other details?(fees etc?).I will also be in for any cruise. Thanks,looking forward to this.

We'll meet you in Woodstock at noon as we are coming from the north (through Stratford).

Great need any more info contact me, looking forward to meeting you . Bring a friend with you.

I'm planning on attending, I was going to take the GT500 but I need emissions on the CS6 so it would be a great time to take it for a long drive as it hasn't moved out of the garage since Carlisle last year.

Does SHM do Emission tests ?? if possible, I would get a temp sticker, drive it out and have them emission test it for me.

I understand performance vehicles are failing the new drive clean test at an alarming rate.

Mike.....there is a Timmys just south of the 401 on the south east corner of Hurontario and Britannia road East.

That would be a good place to meet up without too much diversion.

Archived