TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Mustang Power Wheels for kids info needed

Looking to get a Mustang for the granddaughter. I Cannot seem to find one available in Canada.

lens11815161_1277728222Power-Wheels-Mustang4.jpg

Anybody have the dimensions for this toy??

Will it fit in the Back Seat of my Shelby?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

I don't have any dimensions but I bought one for my son years ago. The box it comes in is huge and assembled the car will definitely not fit in the back seat of a Shelby even with the seats down.

Looking to get a Mustang for the granddaughter. I Cannot seem to find one available in Canada.

lens11815161_1277728222Power-Wheels-Mustang4.jpg

Anybody have the dimensions for this toy??

Will it fit in the Back Seat of my Shelby?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

I am sure this is with out the Box. Shipping Weight (in pounds): 72.6 Product in Inches (L x W x H): 59.0 x 30.0 x 22.0

I have two of these for my daughters. One red like the picture you have and the other is blue with the Boss 302 logos. Your granddaughter will love it. The box will NOT fit in the back set of your Shelby. I had to put it in the back of my Expedition with the third row seats laying flat. The best deal I found online for this was from Walmart by far. Just have them ship it to your house or to a local store. You'll save big $$$.

I have two of them as well. My oldest daughter who is 7 has 2005 to 2009 body style in Pink and I bought GT500 stickers for it from a TS member and yesterday I bought the Pink 2012 Mustang but I ordered the Boss 302 sticker kit for it from Mattel. I have two girls and figured they both wanted Pink Powerwheels.

I have been thinking about supercharging them. There is some crazy videos on Youtube

Archived