TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New member from CO. 2011 GT500

Reaper

Just bought my Shelby on April 9th. Its a 2011 and had 500 miles on it when I bought it.post-40928-0-46687100-1367362748_thumb.jpgpost-40928-0-35490300-1367362875_thumb.jpg

What area in CO are you located?

Phill Pollard - Co. Springs, CO

Welcome! There's a pretty active Shelby group here in Colorado. Almost summer, many events coming up! If you like drag racing, the first Club Clash at Bandimere Speedway is Friday night. I'll be there. I'm with the Denver Mustang Club for that. I'm actively involved with the Rocky Mountain Mustang Round-up held every Father's Day weekend up in Steamboat Springs in June. We usually have a pretty large contingent of late model Shelby's there in the group of over 500 Mustangs.

Great looking Shelby there! Congrats!

Thanks guys, I just moved to this area about 5 months ago. Still trying to get used to the area. I couldn't pass on the car. It has been my dream car since I was a kid and my dad took me for rides in his '71 Mach 1. I had plans to go to the mustang round up for my birthday. I hope I can still make it.

Congrats on the new Shelby. There is a white blue stripe 11 on the local Ford dealers lot with only 200 miles. In about 6-7 weeks, when my 14 arrives, there will be a 12 with 1300 miles. Why didn't I just wait and get a 13 last year...

Love the area you are in. My wife spent a year in Glenwood Springs doing oil and gas title work and I loved coming out for a visit. Wish she would get another assignment there.

Archived