TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Coolest Car Names

07SGT

I'd go with that but think I can bring them up to a top nine - not necessarily good cars, just cool names;

Jensen Interceptor - A beautiful yet rubbish car built by Brummies but what a name.

Lamborghini Diablo - A mad Lambo that, as with all mad Lambo's, tries to kill you - named "the Devil".

Triumph Spitfire - A truly disappointing reincarnation of the nameplate that ruled the skies during the Battle of Britain

I'd go with that but think I can bring them up to a top nine - not necessarily good cars, just cool names;

Jensen Interceptor - A beautiful yet rubbish car built by Brummies but what a name.

Lamborghini Diablo - A mad Lambo that, as with all mad Lambo's, tries to kill you - named "the Devil".

Triumph Spitfire - A truly disappointing reincarnation of the nameplate that ruled the skies during the Battle of Britain

Spitfire was a great name - but it didn't Triumph over anything.

My two young girls call my Shelby the "Snake Car".... does that count? They really like the tifanny snake on the fenders and grill.

Um, Interceptor as in Mad Max.

As in this;

(Top Gear UK's "The Interceptors" title sequence - shows the Interceptor along with some nice girls & poor fake moustaches).

Spitfire was a great name - but it didn't Triumph over anything.

So true. Always preferred MG's to Triumphs but Midget isn't a cool name. Lol

Archived