TEAM SHELBY FORUM

'87 CSX #105 found and bought!!

I found and bought CSX 105 from the original owner yesterday. He bought it brand new out of Lynnwood Dodge here in WA in Dec of 87. He included all the paperwork from the day he purchased it including the window sticker, owners manual, warrenty book and paperwork, EVERYTHING!! To date this car is STOCK with the exception of adding a center console (as this particular car did not have it from Shelby), an aftermarket stereo, and an 89 CSX VNT rear spoiler the original owner ordered and had the dealer paint and install in 89. Roughly 80k original miles. A score for sure!! Will have it registered and authenticated as soon as the new title is recieved. Now I just need to stumble on a nice red 89 to complete the set!!

Link? Having trouble finding it. Will be awhile before I'm ready to throw more dimes towards my next one, but would love to see it!

He's not on any BB's, and has ONLY (as far as I can tell) been advertising it in 'Up Front', the SDAC Newsletter/Mag's classifieds. I've emailed him about it, (had the bug about getting a CSX, ESPECIALLY with the VNT, and his with low mileage/etc.), but, I've got two hobby cars already, and that's at least one too many!

I found and bought CSX 105 from the original owner yesterday. He bought it brand new out of Lynnwood Dodge here in WA in Dec of 87. He included all the paperwork from the day he purchased it including the window sticker, owners manual, warrenty book and paperwork, EVERYTHING!! To date this car is STOCK with the exception of adding a center console (as this particular car did not have it from Shelby), an aftermarket stereo, and an 89 CSX VNT rear spoiler the original owner ordered and had the dealer paint and install in 89. Roughly 80k original miles. A score for sure!! Will have it registered and authenticated as soon as the new title is recieved. Now I just need to stumble on a nice red 89 to complete the set!!

Congratulations! My '89 S. Dakota came from Lynnwood

Thank you all! I am absolutely in love with these Shelby Mopars and have been for years. Just finally got lucky and was able to add the 87 to the garage next to my 88. I hope to one day have one of each of the FWD Shelby Mopars. We have to dream big right?!

PS...I see Positive Impressions is STILL not reproducing the CSX-T rocker decals. Has anybody come up with a solution? I am at a loss.

Little bit of both. It does have a little fading. My CSX-T is worse with the 80s peeling they all seem to have. I still am unable to locate new rocker reproduction decals for the "T". Do you know of anything?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived