TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SS/40th Anniversary Packages

I received this update via email from John W at SAI:

"For the GT500 owners we have come up with these options….

The 40th Anniversary packge. Just as it is shown on our website. Available for the 2007 GT500 only.

The 40th Anniversary package with power upgrades. These are supercharger upgrades we will be using on the SuperSnake. Available for the 2007 GT500 only. Looks of the 40th Anniverary. Performance of the Super Snake.

The Super Snake. Package details are still being finalized now. We are going over 600HP, with the braking to handle this. KR styling pushed over the top. Available for the 2007 and 2008 GT500.

Right now, we are awaiting the supercharger upgrade from Ford Racing. Once we get this upgrade and have it installed, we will have hard numbers on the performance and pricing for the package."

I'm tired of not getting an email with/for updates unless I ask for one & I'm on 2 list! :rant:

Yeah, but...you pretty much knew this info. I don't think there will be anything major until close to June anyway....no need to be grumpy! :hysterical:

Think...it's May 7, right? They still need to get the s/c, drive it by my house, take it out for a few runs, evaluate the tunes, etc, etc, etc.

So, realistically, if they got it today, and evaluated it for the week, we're in the middle of May, right? Then-- take into account that they are probably evaluating a bunch of other sub-componants, and June is a no-brainer for more details...JMO, Coldy... ;)

Me three, hopeing as well but still no e-mail?No big news but hope everthing is O.k.!cant wait !!!!!man this car has alot of waiting lists.

I know it seems that every time i get excited about something with this car I find myself on another waiting list. At least they have all been worth waiting for.

Archived