TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Took KR out for it's first Spring drive

REAL ONE

This car never ceases to provide enjoyment and a sense of occassion. I still love driving it as much as the day I took delivery.

Took a friend for a ride and he was lovin' the KR. He was amazed at how well it rode, how solid it felt and loved the whine of the SC and especially the KR exhaust note. Wanted to know if I put on a special exhuast.

He was giddy when accelarating fairly aggressively and the car still broke loose in 2nd gear!

Still convinced that the KR's stock will rise in the future and be a desireable collectible. Its too good a car and one of the best looking Stangs ever plus its a limited production pre title Shelby.

Cheers.

Maybe NADA is ahead of the the curve...lol

What I do know as fact is that SAI is still making the latest and greatest SS and there has to be at least 10,000 SS in existence today with more coming out every day.

KR production was over 4 years ago and there are less than 1600 in existence.

I bought mine for several reasons, one of which was something I could pass down to my daughter that would stil have value while providing me with something that I can enjoy and cherish. I have not got to drive mine much, that should change this weekend.

I chose the KR because of the numbers and the power level. I think all the cars SA have produced are great. But the KR has all the right things going for it. Power, handling and limited edition, pre title. What did I miss?

I bought mine for several reasons, one of which was something I could pass down to my daughter that would stil have value while providing me with something that I can enjoy and cherish. I have not got to drive mine much, that should change this weekend.

I chose the KR because of the numbers and the power level. I think all the cars SA have produced are great. But the KR has all the right things going for it. Power, handling and limited edition, pre title. What did I miss?

....that it's the best looking of the current generation Mustangs. :drool:

I periodically took the KR out this past winter/spring only if conditions were right (no salt on roads) Haven't had her out in about a month. That should change this weekend.

I'd like to get it to my buddy's garage so I can get her on the lift, change the oil, and check out how well the painted rear axle is holding up.

Archived