TEAM SHELBY FORUM

ebrake handle cover

I've always like doing subtle updates to my car. I've always thought the emergency brake was one of the cheaper looking elements in our cars, but have never been a fan of the loose boots that some companies make to cover the ebrake. Then I ran across a site, www.amustangrocksleather.com that custom makes full covers. I installed one this weekend and couldn't be happier.

ebrakeCover_zpse0e8d1bd.jpg

Installation was super simple. Give Mike a holler and he'll help you out.

Looks good! I like some of their other offerings on there web site as well. Might have to order a couple of things...kaching kaching!!

I totally agree. I want the arm rest cover too...but now that parts have starting arriving for the hood / paint work I'll have to hold off.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks so much for this lead, I ordered both the Ebrake cover + the arm rest cover. I installed the arm rest yesterday, pretty straight forward, and looks great! I am very happy with this product.

Any tricks for the ebrake cover install that you would recommend? I looked at their instruction sheet on the web-site, and it looks a bit more involved that what I had thought.

Thanks so much for this lead, I ordered both the Ebrake cover + the arm rest cover. I installed the arm rest yesterday, pretty straight forward, and looks great! I am very happy with this product.

Any tricks for the ebrake cover install that you would recommend? I looked at their instruction sheet on the web-site, and it looks a bit more involved that what I had thought.

I installed the 3/4 version and it went on very easy by following their instructions. The key is to use the supplied plastic to cover the rubber handle as you pull the cover on... and having the console removed also simplifies the process. I plan to order a full e-brake cover, console lid and TCI boot now that they carry a true OEM matching pebble grain.

+1 on the two suggestions that Doogie made. I need to take my console back off and adjust mine a bit. I have the stitches twisted a little as they go down into the console. I'd love to see a few pics of the OEM pebble armrest cover because that will be my next order.

You know that you can get a leather covered e-brake handle and leather center console lid from FORD . What I did was ordered the e-brake assembly and lid for a GT500 which are matching leather and then got a SPP leather e-brake boot to cover the plastic arm . very clean easy to do . Just sharing .

• 2 weeks later...

Archived