TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Need a stock front rim for 2010 Shelby

KBishop28

So, Ive had the car about a month I guess. Was crusing down the road and some superior driver is about driving into my door changing lanes so instead of let them rip the side off I swerve enough and took the LF wheel into the concrete median. Its still round and holds air but man its ugly.

I was just wondering if anyone had any ideas where to possibly get on affordable wheel. I believe its 19x9.5

Thanks everyone!

So, Ive had the car about a month I guess. Was crusing down the road and some superior driver is about driving into my door changing lanes so instead of let them rip the side off I swerve enough and took the LF wheel into the concrete median. Its still round and holds air but man its ugly.

I was just wondering if anyone had any ideas where to possibly get on affordable wheel. I believe its 19x9.5

Thanks everyone!

You might be able to find one on Ebay, but in general the stock 2010 19" rims are pretty expensive. Depending on where you are located you might consider contacting a company named Alloy Wheel Repair (AWRS for short). They are a mobile wheel repair business with people all over the country. Here is a link to their website http://www.awrswheelrepair.com/

Mark

I got one from http://www.newwheel.com/ . I taked to Ralph in Texas...very helpful. I sent them a pic of my wheel and he made sure to find a proper match. They list the width as 8.5 on the website but he found me a 9.5 in Florida. Cost $299 plus shipping.

At least have the wheel repair guy take a look at it. I curbed the hell out of one, and when he was done you honestly cant tell. They try and match the color but you're in luck, Duplicolor makes an exact match for the 2010. My can says Truck, Van & SUV "perfect color match", part # T299 Dark Shadow Gray, so give that to the wheel guy and you may be done for $100-125.

Archived