TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SGT Authenticity Certificate on ebay

tpow96

Isn't there a member on here who lost their SGT to Sandy?

Yes.

And it was posted here so there shouldn't be a issue of privacy. At least not just pointing to the thread.

EDIT: And if I remember correctly, a GT350 too.

Phill

Isn't there a member on here who lost their SGT to Sandy?

If you Google the VIN you'll find a salvage car for auction....

Phill

Huh, got mine last year July and it didn't come in the 'Shelby' folder pictured in the eBay posting.

It came in a plain gray pocket folder like the kind you buy in bulk from Office Max.

On the positive, it was shipped very quickly from the order date.

Same here. Are those folders new or maybe they were they out of stock when I ordered my COA...

Same here. Are those folders new or maybe they were they out of stock when I ordered my COA...

Questions that only SPP can answer as they handle the shipping. Keep in mind though that we are talking about a time period before Jer came aboard. If anyone in the last six months have received their Registry Certificate in a plain folder, please let me know. I'll get together with Jer if this is still happening.

Steve

Questions that only SPP can answer as they handle the shipping. Keep in mind though that we are talking about a time period before Jer came aboard. If anyone in the last six months have received their Registry Certificate in a plain folder, please let me know. I'll get together with Jer if this is still happening.

Steve

Hi Steve...I have received all of them in a plain folder......GT500, Shelby GT, Super Snake.....Moreover, the folder and the cerificate were bent when the mail man put inside the mail box.

Steve

Steve,

I received mine last month and it came in a plain folder.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes and due to privacy issues it wouldn't be proper for me to name the person without their permission first. I will add that this ebay seller sold a CSM plaque and autographed airbag cover back in December.

Steve

actually if this was lost due to the Hurricane and someone else found it and was selling it then that low life's name should be said

actually if this was lost due to the Hurricane and someone else found it and was selling it then that low life's name should be said

The car was an insurance loss due to Sandy and he/she sold their own stuff, the owner didn't lose the stuff and someone else found it, I think your confused about the wording.

Hi Steve...I have received all of them in a plain folder......GT500, Shelby GT, Super Snake.....Moreover, the folder and the cerificate were bent when the mail man put inside the mail box.

Same here...bent...

• 1 month later...

It came in a plain gray pocket folder like the kind you buy in bulk from Office Max.

On the positive, it was shipped very quickly from the order date.

Mine as well!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived