TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Facebook group

Morgan19d

I am thinking about starting a facebook group for Shelby GTS Owners. I know all of us TS members are on here, but I also know there are many GTS owners who are not on Team Shelby. It seems as though EVERYONE has a Facebook page, so this may be a good way for us all to find out how many GTS's are out there and where they are located and maybe even plan to attend some of the same events. If anyone is game for joining the group to get it started, I will start the group. Any takers?

Oh and it will help us to bring some of our "lost" brothers and sisters to the TS forums too! Thanks for the vote of confidence Robert, I'll go ahead and start it up and see how it goes!

Sorry guys, unfortunately I don't do Facebook or tweet for that matter.

It's a personal policy of mine not to do such.

I resisted for the longest time. Until I realized that if I wanted to communicate with my kids & grandkids, I HAD to have a Facebook (and before that, MySpace) account!

Phill

Sorry guys, unfortunately I don't do Facebook or tweet for that matter.

It's a personal policy of mine not to do such.

I thought so. I tired to find you on there previously without any luck, so I figured you were a hold out, lol. Facebook is the only one I use. I don't have any idea what twitter is all about.

I hope you have better luck than I did with the equivalent for CS6/8 owners :)

Thanks! There are 8 of us on there so far. I am pretty sure there are more than that just on TS, but some folks obviously don't Facebook. I hope it continues to grow though. It is an easy way to communicate.

I'm there :-) and loving my very awesome white 50th Anniversary GTS!!! Now if I can just figure out how to post pictures on here I'd be all set.

I'm there :-) and loving my very awesome white 50th Anniversary GTS!!! Now if I can just figure out how to post pictures on here I'd be all set.

I upload my pics to photo bucket and then just copy the image code to the right of the desired picture. I then paste that image code directly into the text box here and BAM!!!! there they are, lol.

• 2 months later...

I have tried for a week to join the SHELBY GTS Owners Rgoup on Facebook but I've gotten no response from the Group, the Group's owner/moderator, or a member who has a GTS convertible like mine. What gives?

Are you really interested in expanding the Facebook Group or not?

Charlie. 13GTS 0030

Sorry Chief! I run the FB group and have been on vacation. I'll be home tomorrow night and will get you added. I saw your request to join on my phone, but cant approve it on here for some reason.

Sorry Chief! I run the FB group and have been on vacation. I'll be home tomorrow night and will get you added. I saw your request to join on my phone, but cant approve it on here for some reason.

Is there a similar page for GT500's?

I have Hyperstang/Rich Ford "liked", plus both Shelby pages but none are GT500 *specific*.

And NO, *I* have no intention of creating one (been there done that with a TC-88 Harley owners group, no TIME left for me).

TIA,

Phill

Is there a similar page for GT500's?

I have Hyperstang/Rich Ford "liked", plus both Shelby pages but none are GT500 *specific*.

And NO, *I* have no intention of creating one (been there done that with a TC-88 Harley owners group, no TIME left for me).

TIA,

Phill

I just did a quick search on FB for GT500 owners and found one for 07-08 and one for 13-14. You might be able to find more by changing up the words for the search.

Archived