TEAM SHELBY FORUM

CSBI

ilmor

CSBI rose 13.33% to a new 52 week high of $0.34. During the last 52 weeks, CSBI's price has ranged from $0.02 on June 29, 2012 to today's high of $0.34.

CSBI rose 13.33% to a new 52 week high of $0.34. During the last 52 weeks, CSBI's price has ranged from $0.02 on June 29, 2012 to today's high of $0.34.

Dang, should have bought some at .02 :)

I have stock and it was bought at a whole lot more than now. If I wanted to make money I'd have certificates in 100 share units printed and sell them on ebay. I might even break even. But to me it's a long term investment. What I see happening in the parts group is very encouraging.

I bought my shares when I got the Shelby GT. The price is now almost back to what I paid. Hopefully this will be an ongoing trend. I did not buy for an investment, however; I bought just so I'd own a little part of Shelby and for fun.

• 2 weeks later...

I have 150,000 shares of this stock - If you take into account what a square of toilet paper costs, per square/sheet, I would have been better off buying the TOILET PAPER.

Make no mistake about it SAI still refuses to hold a shareholder meeting, SAI refuses to release any financials to their shareholders and the SEC (Securities Exchange Commission) considers SAI/CSBI to be a penny-stock that is "dark" - see my previous post and reply from legal at the SEC

SGB

Archived