TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New guy from Chicagoland

travisrusselldc

Travis from Naperville, IL here. Joined last week but haven't posted until now.

One of the regional guys saw my Shelby in a parking lot and put his card on my windshield. Presto, change-o... Here I am.

Got my '08 GT500 out for the season a couple of weeks ago and it's been raining all week...

If the weather breaks supposed to do a Sunday morning cruise with a few other guys from the forum.

Looks good here. I'll stick around...

I invited a friend of mine who has an '08 Shelby convertible but she hasn't pulled hers out of storage yet. She may ride along with me but hasn't decided yet.

Either way, looking forward to it.

Here is our 132 Mile loop through the country side! Look forward to meeting you Travis. Any other Chicago Land folks are welcome to join us.

To view your map, click on the link below or copy and paste it to your browser:

http://mapq.st/ZBYUgY

Hey welcome on Board.

Also in Naperville. Will send a message with contact info.

We are doing a local Back Road cruise Sunday to Rockford if you want to join. Should be some fun!

Travis from Naperville, IL here. Joined last week but haven't posted until now.

One of the regional guys saw my Shelby in a parking lot and put his card on my windshield. Presto, change-o... Here I am.

Got my '08 GT500 out for the season a couple of weeks ago and it's been raining all week...

If the weather breaks supposed to do a Sunday morning cruise with a few other guys from the forum.

Looks good here. I'll stick around...

Glad I found that 500 just sitting there waiting for me to put a Great Lakes Team Shelby business card on her! Welcome again Travis.

Archived