TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Need a little help with a 1967

pottydr

I have a 1967 Coupe, I would like to make it a Terlingua, I need to know where I can purchase the decals, seats,brakes and other misc items, I have found the wheels online and may need help with the sizes, the car is already Yellow and a automatic, It my daughters car and will be a nice project, thanks

For suspension, wheels and brakes, I'd look at www.vintagewheelworks.com , www.cobraautomotive.com , www.streetortrack.com and www.opentrackerracingproducts.com .

Shaun at Street or Track has some really nice stuff in both vintage legal and modern alternatives, depending on what your goal is. He is EXTREMELY helpful in getting you a good setup.

Cobra automotive has a ton of vintage legal stuff but is pricey. I had good luck dealing with Scott there.

John at Opentracker has some nice suspension stuff and has a great reputation. They rollerize and reinforce stock style parts.

Eli at Vintage Wheel Works will build the wheels to your specific offset so you can get exactly the look you want.

All of these places have EXCELLENT customer service and seem to be willing to discuss your (my) build almost endlessly and provide tons of info if you have questions.

Good luck!

Rick,

Give Tom @ Delta Bay Mustangs ( Brentwood ) a call , Craig Conley @ Paradise Wheels ( San Marcos ) , and check out Global West ( all in Calif. ) . Might also want to check out Pro-Motorsports ( Boyd Butler aka Dr. Gas ) in Utah along with the east coast folks that jmn444 mentioned . You can also PM me for assistance.

• 1 month later...

You could go all the way and have them painted on

I have purchased most decals, the CS social director one is always out of stock @ Shelby parts, I purchased the big bunny for the hood from Mr. Neal, waiting for the car to be polished tomorrow, Need to lower the front end without spending a lot on that, cutting into my disc brake money, The Mayor is getting me the Team Terlingua decal for the fender and the meatball on side of door, :)

Archived