TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Lots of Original SGT Parts Coming Up For Sale...

Remember, folks, I AM taking requests! If there's a unique part that you want or need to be made available in this sale, post it here, or (better yet) email me! Jer

Do they make a Shelby GT trunk liner? Do they make a Shelby GT fuse cover? +1 on the Shelby harness pad.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We do, it's got the Shelby GT "cartoon snake" logo (no picture on the site, but now you know!): http://www.shelbystore.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=9780978525385 Fuse covers going forward will simply say "Shelby". Harness pads shipping to me on Friday. Jer

We do, it's got the Shelby GT "cartoon snake" logo (no picture on the site, but now you know!): http://www.shelbysto...e=9780978525385 Fuse covers going forward will simply say "Shelby". Harness pads shipping to me on Friday. Jer

Does the Shelby GT trunk liner logo have the S snake with Shelby GT letters like this decal link? http://www.shelbysto...duct-p/ad12.htm

"cartoon snake" WHAT. Fill me in.

Does the Shelby GT trunk liner logo have the S snake with Shelby GT letters like this decal link? http://www.shelbysto...duct-p/ad12.htm

"cartoon snake" WHAT. Fill me in.

Yes, that is the "S-Snake", "Berg Snake", "Drunk Snake", "Cartoon Snake". It goes by many names.

Jer

Hi Jer,

Any word yet on hood scoops?

Thanks,

John

They are available, I'm just figuring out how complete I will make the kit. Currently, the scoop is one part, front "grille" insert is another. Plus, paint and vinyl center stripe. We're probably just going to sell the scoop alone, and let customers re-use their front insert. I can sell them unpainted like that at a good price, and I have them ready to go. Updates ASAP. Jer

Jer, I ordered a hood scoop from Brian last week. It sounded like the scoop was painted and coming with the orange stripe. Am I getting a complete unit?

They are available, I'm just figuring out how complete I will make the kit. Currently, the scoop is one part, front "grille" insert is another. Plus, paint and vinyl center stripe. We're probably just going to sell the scoop alone, and let customers re-use their front insert. I can sell them unpainted like that at a good price, and I have them ready to go. Updates ASAP. Jer

Is there a link for the scoop? I looked and didn't see one. Also, what would the price be on the scoop?

Not yet. I'll let you all know pricing and availability soon.

Jer

No... honestly, it's not on my front burner, but I'll inquire a bit next week, see what I can do.

Jer

• 2 weeks later...

I wouldn't bet on that one....but if it becomes available I'm sure we'd have to trade in the old one. I would like an extra, but I'd also hate to see them get out on the open market.

I have 2 glass scoops new in the box from SA as part of my SGT stash.

If my car sells for what I will sell it for and decide to go 2014 Stingray, I will sell to any old forum member with a SGT for what I paid for them. About 250 each after shipping.

Got them from non SA sources, but both are the real deal, never used.

If I keep car, all bets are off.... B)

If my car sells for what I will sell it for and decide to go 2014 Stingray, I will sell to any old forum member with a SGT for what I paid for them. About 250 each after shipping.

If they're going to make us trade in the scoop to buy a new one, than I'd like to count myself as interested in one of those. I'm not in any hurry at all to get one, I'd just like a backup for when I open up the hood and get my stripes painted on.

If they're going to make us trade in the scoop to buy a new one, than I'd like to count myself as interested in one of those. I'm not in any hurry at all to get one, I'd just like a backup for when I open up the hood and get my stripes painted on.

Cool, I had my original plastic scoop replaced with the glass one at SA courtesy of some cool person who shall remain unnamed....I opened up the hood and bought the extras as they were available by luck only. I think both cases were of dealer staff not putting scoop on customers cars, who by the time SA sent part, customer no longer owned the car. At the time I was interested in not only a spare but making sure only a guy with a car had one. I would assume clones (presented as real) will happen but that day is a way off...at least until the motive is money that is. Also not so sure it would be easy with 2007 technology and the hidden authenticator that is supposedly hidden in each SGT, somewhere.

I have a thread about opening the hood up if you search under my screen name, super fun! And looks cool! You have to modify the glass scoop a little as well, interestingly the scoop SA put on car had a SHELBY AMERICAN sticker hidden inside behind the baffle, so I glassed over that. The two other scoops, while made by SA and in the SA box, do not have that sticker, one for the history books...;@)

Will keep you posted if time comes...

Crap this is going to be a hard car to part with...

Count me in as interested if you decide to sell.

Thanks!

Robert

Cool, I had my original plastic scoop replaced with the glass one at SA courtesy of some cool person who shall remain unnamed....I opened up the hood and bought the extras as they were available by luck only. I think both cases were of dealer staff not putting scoop on customers cars, who by the time SA sent part, customer no longer owned the car. At the time I was interested in not only a spare but making sure only a guy with a car had one. I would assume clones (presented as real) will happen but that day is a way off...at least until the motive is money that is. Also not so sure it would be easy with 2007 technology and the hidden authenticator that is supposedly hidden in each SGT, somewhere.

I have a thread about opening the hood up if you search under my screen name, super fun! And looks cool! You have to modify the glass scoop a little as well, interestingly the scoop SA put on car had a SHELBY AMERICAN sticker hidden inside behind the baffle, so I glassed over that. The two other scoops, while made by SA and in the SA box, do not have that sticker, one for the history books...;@)

Will keep you posted if time comes...

Crap this is going to be a hard car to part with...

I will definitely be looking that up. I'm hoping to, in the near future, not only cut open the factory scoop but also put in the SS hood vents. When I get the stripes painted on is probably when I'll do the hood scoop swap.

I will definitely be looking that up. I'm hoping to, in the near future, not only cut open the factory scoop but also put in the SS hood vents. When I get the stripes painted on is probably when I'll do the hood scoop swap.

Ken Ahmann from Nor Cal put in some extra vents and I saw the car in person looked great.

Not sure of his screen name but he made a thread as well.Cheers!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ordered the hood pin set for my 08 SGT, today. I was getting worried that hood pin set wouldn't be available either.

I wish they would get in the SS hood pin set for the GTHs. Tried to order them again, Wendy couldn't even put them on B/O :(

• 1 month later...

Ordered the hood pin set for my 08 SGT, today. I was getting worried that hood pin set wouldn't be available either.

I wish they would get in the SS hood pin set for the GTHs. Tried to order them again, Wendy couldn't even put them on B/O :(

I got my 08 SGT hood pin set, they're perfect. The SS hood pin set for the GT-Hs are back in stock.

Archived