TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Lots of Original SGT Parts Coming Up For Sale...

This first is a picture of the finished item. The second is a good picture of the marriage of the two pieces. Basically the Moroso cap was cut down and press fit into the Shelby cap. Any good machine shop should be able to duplicate this. They will need your tank so they can clock it correctly, you wouldn’t want your Shelby logo to be upside down while tight.

I’m doing the same thing with the Shelby race fab valve covers, I just can’t stand that stupid black Moroso cap.

http://s934.photobuc...AG0550.jpg.html

http://s934.photobuc...AG0551.jpg.html

Just wanted to say thank you to Dwain, SGT 1028 for providing the info for the Shelby PS cap to fit the Moroso PS tank. I took it over to the local machine shop yesterday and he called me this morning to come pick it up. $20 I thought was a good deal. Thanks again. Jeff

post-30105-0-89723900-1366419325_thumb.jpg

post-30105-0-76080500-1366419349_thumb.jpg

post-30105-0-89723900-1366419325_thumb.jpg

post-30105-0-76080500-1366419349_thumb.jpg

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just wanted to say thank you to Dwain, SGT 1028 for providing the info for the Shelby PS cap to fit the Moroso PS tank. I took it over to the local machine shop yesterday and he called me this morning to come pick it up. $20 I thought was a good deal. Thanks again. Jeff

Awesome, glad I could help.

We will soon be running a sale exclusively for Shelby GT owners:

Lots of original parts that may need "refreshing".

Or maybe you'd like a spare?

Floor mats, billet grilles, hood pins, all the exclusive parts for these cars.

We'll get you ready for show season!

Jer

In the meantime:

Shelby GT Engine Cap Sets are BACK!

And, ON SALE!

http://www.shelbysto...de=7S3Z-GT-CAPS

:lurk:

Sorry, everyone... minor hiccup, we got behind schedule. We'll list this sale ASAP!

Jer

Awesome, glad I could help.

I want to do this also on my SGT ! I can't stand that black cap either !

What happens if the sale if offered when the server is down? Will there be an email sent or is it posted on Team Shelby? Sorry to ask but my car is always asking for more add ons. Thank you in advance. - Kevin

Sorry, everyone... minor hiccup, we got behind schedule. We'll list this sale ASAP!

Jer

On April 20th you got a hiccup? HHHMMMMM.....lol

On April 20th I went Snowmobiling in Duluth Minnesota it was awesome we put 120 miles on the sleds that day.

Can't wait for the sale my credit card is on standby.

What happens if the sale if offered when the server is down? Will there be an email sent or is it posted on Team Shelby? Sorry to ask but my car is always asking for more add ons. Thank you in advance. - Kevin

We won't begin the sale until the migration is complete and the site is available to all.

Also, this will not be a "first come, first-served free-for-all" frenzy, we have plenty of stock on a lot of cool items.

Jer

Going through the warehouse yesterday, today, and tomorrow, inventorying all the goodies.

Jer

Are you inventorying or shopping ? :hysterical:

No, I'm the idiot who bought everything at full price, THEN got a job here.

Jer

p.s. But, yes, I will be buying some floor mats... heh heh heh...

No, I'm the idiot who bought everything at full price, THEN got a job here.

Jer

p.s. But, yes, I will be buying some floor mats... heh heh heh...

Uh-uh ....S..E..C..U..R...I..T..Y !!!! :redcard:

Sorry, oil separator silliness has been eating up my time here. We should start listing stuff in the next 2 weeks. BTW, I am taking requests, if there is something someone needs... I'll dig out what I can. And, yes, GT-H, too. Jer

Sorry, oil separator silliness has been eating up my time here. We should start listing stuff in the next 2 weeks. BTW, I am taking requests, if there is something someone needs... I'll dig out what I can. And, yes, GT-H, too. Jer

UM YEAH I would like a little plate that says FACTORY SUPERCHARGED........LOL

Awesome! (GT-H) stuff. Yes I also agree, silliness. All I could say was wow. Keep up the great work

Archived