TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Lots of Original SGT Parts Coming Up For Sale...

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good to hear it, Dan! Thanks for posting! Jer

Remember, folks, I AM taking requests! If there's a unique part that you want or need to be made available in this sale, post it here, or (better yet) email me! Jer

Jer, I assume the CSM plates and sill plates are not a possibility as they are unique to each car. Correct?

CSM plates: No. Sill plates: Maybe for 2007, no for 2008 (since those had CSM numbers engraved).... Jer

SGT hood pins for me. I just bought the floor mats. My Dad just bought 07SGT2601 so he will need mats, hood pins, faux gas cap.

Thanks again Jer.

Chris

For an emissions sticker, send a photo of your current one to me via email, along with your full mailing address. The mats, hoodpins, etc... will all be available. Thanks, guys! Jer

Remember, folks, I AM taking requests! If there's a unique part that you want or need to be made available in this sale, post it here, or (better yet) email me! Jer

Did they ever have a Shelby GT trunk liner? If not what are most SGTowners using? How about sale price on SGT radiator cover panel, and aluminum fuse cover.

Fathers day is coming soon.

I received my parts yesterday which where nicely packaged and I have floor mats on the way. How about the Kicker/Shelby door speakers or the radiator cover panel? Is there a list of parts that are available to us on sale other then the ones listed on the web site? Thanks -Kevin

I just got my order from the new sale. very speedy turnaround and well packaged, nice.

I got the GT-H underhood cap set, a great deal for a quality set of caps, I highly reccommend them.

I was a little disappointed with the shelby gas cap ring, Fyi it's very thin, I dented it puttting it on as it does not fit flush with sections of the faux gas cap.

Lastly I got the Shelby seat adjuster handle, great quality as well!

Thanks to the fine folks at Shelby for the great deals!

How about the entire Whipple package for $1000.00 bucks? LOL (hey, a guy can dream)

For an emissions sticker, send a photo of your current one to me via email, along with your full mailing address. The mats, hoodpins, etc... will all be available. Thanks, guys! Jer

Jer,

Did you recieve my email with photos for the emissions sticker?

Thanks-

Sticker has been recieved and installed!!!

Thanks JER

CSM plates: No. Sill plates: Maybe for 2007, no for 2008 (since those had CSM numbers engraved).... Jer

I'd be interested in a set of sill plates for my 07 SGT. What do I need to do to get a set Jer?

Jer, will stripes and hood scoops be on sale?.

Stripes, no, hood scoops, maybe... Thanks, Jer

Hey Jer, What's the typical delay time from order confirmation to shipping notice?

Shipping notices don't always go out. It's a system glitch that drives me NUTS. That being said, we almost ALWAYS ship in-stock items the next business day or 2. This sale got a MASSIVE response, so a few orders got into the 3rd day... Jer

I received my parts yesterday which where nicely packaged and I have floor mats on the way. How about the Kicker/Shelby door speakers or the radiator cover panel? Is there a list of parts that are available to us on sale other then the ones listed on the web site? Thanks -Kevin

Everything is under the Summer Sale category, and I'm adding more to it, too. Jer

I'd be interested in a set of sill plates for my 07 SGT. What do I need to do to get a set Jer?

I'll check. Jer

• 2 weeks later...

I received all of my goodies last week. That was my second order off of the summer/SGT sale, everything was great. Great customer service & fast shipping.

WAITING for more stuff for the SGTs or 07 GT-Hs to go on sale..........

I received all of my goodies last week. That was my second order off of the summer/SGT sale, everything was great. Great customer service & fast shipping.

WAITING for more stuff for the SGTs or 07 GT-Hs to go on sale..........

Email me if there's something you'd like to see offered... Jer

Archived