TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Whats your favorite wheel package ?

reschlund

IA Shelby, I really like your color combo. Those wheels are perfect with that car. I've been debating about which wheels to go with on my car too; I wish there were more choices available.

Your car is perfect as well. The Hertz stripes are eye catching. Too bad you didn't live closer I could show you what your current wheels look like powdercoated textured black. I have a set in my garage.

Forgestar CF5 19x9.5 25lbs

DSC01996_zpsd15c042f.jpg

Hey from one IA Shelby to another. Those Forgestars look great. Not sure where you are at in Iowa, but there is a big Mustang show in Des Moines on 6/2 you might consider attending.Dave

Hey from one IA Shelby to another. Those Forgestars look great. Not sure where you are at in Iowa, but there is a big Mustang show in Des Moines on 6/2 you might consider attending.Dave

Dave

I will be attending the show for sure. Not entirely sure if I will enter a car or not. I may bring my 04 terminator. Either way I will stop by and introduce myself.

Tag

Torch Vert has a couple of the gunmetal in 40mm if you are needing some backups. FYI I'm still looking for one NON chrome 20" in a 24mm.

Torch Vert has a couple of the gunmetal in 40mm if you are needing some backups. FYI I'm still looking for one NON chrome 20" in a 24mm.

LOL... Don't tempt me! I already have a full set of 40mm and a set and a half of 24mm. The wife thinks I'm crazy! When you say NON chrome... Are you talking about the Silver ones?

shelbycs69 002.JPGshelbycs69 005.JPGshelbycs69 009.JPGshelbycs69 011.JPGI like the classic look of the CS69. I just put the staggared 20" setup on my KR. They are wrapped in 255 and 285 BFG KDW's. They easily clear the big Brembos. Let me know what you think. I value TS member opinion. :happy feet:

shelbycs69 002.JPG

shelbycs69 005.JPG

shelbycs69 009.JPG

shelbycs69 011.JPG

those are really nice looking on there, but that hood has to go....I'll make it easy for you, I'll give you $100 and a case Shiner Bock for it. Devil.gif LMAO.gif

I am kinda taking a poll on which wheels are the most prefered wheels on your 2000-2013 Shelby GT 500/SVT ?

I guess I'm a little old school and do not care for the dark colored or blacked out wheels of todays cars.

In my day everyone was running Crager SS ,Star Mags,Magnum 500's or any other chrome wheel,hell we even had lights under the wheel wells to show-off our chrome goddies at night while crusing our local Big Boy,A&W or where ever was the hot spot of the night,,,LOL

Lets not forget the extra window washer tank under the hood that was wired to a push button with a feed line under the dash to spice up any Coke/Pepsi with your favorite spirit by a push of the button.

Ford van W/Washer tanks were the most desired,they held a full 5th.

Anyway whats your favotite wheel set up?

PS: is there a spell check on this forum? If so where?

well it dang sure is not 20'' inchers....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived