TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My 2013 Grabber Blue GT500

MarcInUtah

I have been a lurker and occassional poster. Figure I would finally chime in. I am Marc, in the AF going on 29 years this month, retiring next year.

I sold my 04 Competition Orange Cobra last year and purchased my Shelby in October 2012. Not much done to it. I plan on keeping it mostly stock until the Warranty runs out. Some things I have done to is as follows:

Redline Hood Shocks

Bob's Oil Separator

SpeedDawg Custom Shift Knob

JLT Resonator Delete

So, it was looking like rain on Saturday but I took my car to a good friend of mine to be detailed. I thought I knew a lot about detailing until I met Rick. Not only did he have the high dollar detail products, but he had the knowledge as well. Got some good on the job training to keep the Shelby looking good. Here are the pictures that followed. The storm clouds in the background made for some very good pictures. And believe it or not, I made the 45 minute drive home without getting rained on.

ShelbyJordan5_zpsf75bdd80.jpg

ShelbyJordan4_zpsb4b6dc59.jpg

ShelbyJordan3_zpsbf6835b1.jpg

ShelbyJordan6_zpsf6534cd6.jpg

ShelbyJordan2_zps37a02db8.jpg

ShelbyJordan1_zps2aebc345.jpg

ShelbyJordan8_zpsc5f0ea47.jpg

ShelbyJordan7_zpsec0b19c9.jpg

• 4 months later...

Welcome and congrats!

I agree with all the comments, beautiful car, great colors and nice detail job! Thanks for yuor service to our country.

If you have not had the chance, you can register with the Shelby Registry at the link below.

Enjoy!

David

Archived