TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Shelby Ramps, Wheel Cribs, and Flatstoppers!

Jer

I showed these under MY car at the Bash track event... they are IN STOCK, ready to ship, one week early!

http://www.shelbysto...tegory-s/46.htm

Jer

jerramps.jpg

jerramps.jpg

I'm always up for cheaper but appreciate the effort on the pricing for the wheel cribs - only a few dollars more than best prices out there for the regular version but has the Shelby logo... seems fair to me. These are definitely now on the list!

I like to be able to offer things with Shelby logos without "price-gouging for the privelege". Whenever possible, the Shelby versions will be special for you all AND still comparably-priced. The Harness Bars are another recent example.

We're offering these ramps because I have had mine for years and LOVE them. Nothing better out there, in my opinion.

Jer

$20 Rebate on Race Ramps

I don't know if this applies to the Shelby ramps, but I figured it was worth posting.

No, that's for customers buying the regularly-logoed Race Ramps products direct.

Jer

Jer,

It is also suppose to cover ramps bought from eligible retailers.

"Your envelope containing this claim form and a legible copy of your sales receipt from Brute Industries, Inc / Race Ramps or an eligible Race Ramps dealer must be postmarked no later than 7/14/2013 and received no later than 7/21/2013 to qualify.

Jer,

It is also suppose to cover ramps bought from eligible retailers.

"Your envelope containing this claim form and a legible copy of your sales receipt from Brute Industries, Inc / Race Ramps or an eligible Race Ramps dealer must be postmarked no later than 7/14/2013 and received no later than 7/21/2013 to qualify.

I'll reach out to them to confirm or deny and post back here when I find out.

Thanks,

Jer

I just checked with them, and they said they are NOT offering that promotion for Shelby's ramps.

Thanks,

Jer

Archived