TEAM SHELBY FORUM

4th Annual “Snakes at the Lake” Tahoe Cruise – Saturday June 22nd, 2013

SVT NAJA

Have Fun everybody...I'll be with you in spirit.

Sal,

We're going to miss not having you with us this year. However, I think there are a couple of members with GoPro's so I would expect that you'll see some video in a few days.

Jim

PS: Let's co-ordinate the Baja Cantina date soon...

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jim, Meeting you at the Cordelia stop again this year. I will see you there at 6:45am.

Renee and I will pick up the Conga Line at the BK in Cordella.

Dick and Mike,

We'll look for the TS-PCR North Bay crew at the BK in Cordelia tomorrow about 6:45am. Save us some of that 91 Supreme. lol

Jim

Registration packets will be handed out in Old Town Sac starting at 8:00am tomorrow. They contain a ticket that gets you into the King Beach parking lot. If you're joining the cruise enroute on Hwy 50 or meeting us in Meyers, please see me there in the golf course parking lot for your packet. I'll be in the SBY Boss 302 LS. Thanks!

Jim

South Bay / Monterey drivers:

It looks like we'll be meeting at Starbucks and rolling out at 5 which will put us at Sears in Concord about 6. Exit in Morgan Hill is Cochrane Rd, East, and the exit for Sears looks like Willow Pass / Sunvalley, West or South.

Starbucks

1061 Cochrane Rd Morgan Hill, CA 95037

There's a Chevron across 101 from there if you need to top off, which I do after a GREAT day of 5.8 MPG at Laguna Seca yesterday! :rockon:

It looks like we'll be meeting at Starbucks and rolling out at 5 which will put us at Sears in Concord about 6. Exit in Morgan Hill is Cochrane Rd, East, and the exit for Sears looks like Willow Pass / Sunvalley, West or South.

Starbucks

You better get an extra large coffee meeting that early.

I'll be with Bruce at Prairie City Rd and 50 around 8:30.

Greg,

Noticed your SATL reservation earlier today. Thanks for the e-mail message. Looking forward to having you and your guests with us tomorrow. I'll get you posted up on page #1. See you in OTS.

Jim

Starbucks

There's a Chevron across 101 from there if you need to top off, which I do after a GREAT day of 5.8 MPG at Laguna Seca yesterday! :rockon:

Andy,

Looking forward to seeing the South Bay crew pull into Sun Valley tomorrow morning. I'll be the one there with an IV of Starbucks in my arm.

You better get an extra large coffee meeting that early.

I'll be with Bruce at Prairie City Rd and 50 around 8:30.

It could be worse, I could be coming from even further south and trying to get teenage girls out of bed that early. :hysterical3: (JASON)

I won't need any coffee with a day like this ahead of me. :reading:

I'll be feeling much more like this! :speedie:

Andy,

Looking forward to seeing the South Bay crew pull into Sun Valley tomorrow morning. I'll be the one there with an IV of Starbucks in my arm.

Looking forward to seeing the SBY beauty! :camera:

With as hot as it is out there I'm not sure if mine will get washed. Is there a "track fresh" class?

Looking forward to seeing the SBY beauty! :camera:

With as hot as it is out there I'm not sure if mine will get washed. Is there a "track fresh" class?

Andy,

I thought battle scars and dirt were worth extra points?

However, to be safe, I washed mine this morning at 6am...

Andy,

Perfect, Austin and I will leave Marina Dennys at 4:00 and meet the crew in Morgan Hill.

Starbucks

Perfect f2redpot and I will see you in Morgan Hill.

Anyone else spending the night in Sac instead of getting up that early and want to meet somewhere for breakfast while we wait for the early risers to get there? :D

Wife and I wanted to do that but I could not make it work as I had duty chief coverage today. I guess I could drive up tonight. Nay, I will travel with the wild bunch :). See you in the am and enjoy the extra sleep.

Sorry that I'm going to miss out this year :cry: On top of having great driving weather - you guys/gals are going to be treated to a super moon ( full moon on summer solstice ) which makes for a fantastic view over the water of Lake Tahoe at night ! Someone needs to take a photo of their shelby by the lake with the moon over top . What a great / rare photo opportunity ! :camera:

Sorry that I'm going to miss out this year :cry: On top of having great driving weather - you guys/gals are going to be treated to a super moon ( full moon on summer solstice ) which makes for a fantastic view over the water of Lake Tahoe at night ! Someone needs to take a photo of their shelby by the lake with the moon over top . What a great / rare photo opportunity ! :camera:

I was thinking the same thing when I saw the moon earlier this evening. I will have to try to get a photo op.

We have to clean our cars? Ugh, I don't like that part, would rather just have fun with them. Good thing I am bringing the wife, maybe I can talk her into cleaning it once we get there. :)

Any chance you can talk her into cleaning mine too?? See you at Placerville Rd and 50 around 8:30.

Richard (aka: Darth Vader),

I'm so glad you 2 are joining us for the day. I know you are the quintessential car guy, as are the Shelby and Boss owners at SATL. I know they will enjoy your ZL1 as much as we love our "Powered by Ford" vehicles. It's always good to have friendly competition. See you in Meyers in the morning.

Jim

Everyone, Richard is a good business associate of mine and I invited him to join us for the day. Please play nice! :)

We have to clean our cars? Ugh, I don't like that part, would rather just have fun with them. Good thing I am bringing the wife, maybe I can talk her into cleaning it once we get there. :)

Bruce,

It's amazing how easy it is to clean a car at 6am. You should try it...

Wife and I wanted to do that but I could not make it work as I had duty chief coverage today. I guess I could drive up tonight. Nay, I will travel with the wild bunch :). See you in the am and enjoy the extra sleep.

Harald,

This is why the morning cruise from the Bay Area is so much fun!

KP,

We'll miss you 2 this year. Have a good day at LS (?) tomorrow!

Yes another great event. The trunk monkey and I had a great time. A big thank you to Jim and his team for doing such a great job and for ordering up PERFECT weather. It was a beautiful day in the High Sierra's.

Archived