TEAM SHELBY FORUM

4th Annual “Snakes at the Lake” Tahoe Cruise – Saturday June 22nd, 2013

SVT NAJA

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rollin' from San Jose to Sac Saturday morning sounds fun but getting my 2 teenage girls up and ready to go at the crack of dawn might be a challenge. :)

Jason,

Several members take a leisurely drive through the Delta on Friday and stay at the Embassy Suites near OTS: http://embassysuites3.hilton.com/en/hotels/california/embassy-suites-sacramento-riverfront-promenade-SACESES/maps-directions/index.html

Jim

Jim--thanks for the PM, I will get going on my payment. Are you heading up 80 or 50? Just trying to see where I can meet the cruise as it goes by.

Bruce,

We'll be heading up Hwy 50. I could call you and Rick (5 DOT 0) as we approach the Bidwell/Scott ramps...

Jim

Timber2417,

Doug, noticed your GoFundMe reservation to attend Snakes at the Lake. Welcome aboard! We look forward to having you with us for the cruise to Tahoe and our lakeside car show and BBQ next month on Saturday June 22nd. I'll get you posted up on page 1.See you in a few short weeks in Old Town Sac. Thanks.

Jim

Jim, when is the cut off date for you to have a total count, still considering this work allowing!

Harald,

I'd like to see reservations in by Sunday June 9th for the purpose of determining trophy classes, but absolutely by Sunday the 16th so I have a final headcount for lunch provisions.

Having said that, obviously First Responders and Military personnel have some unique scheduling issues, so I'm good with their notice by 12 noon on Friday the 21st.

Hope you can join us again!

Jim

Dan,

Noticed your reservation this evening. Looking forward to having you and your AED tuned Vista Blue GT500 with us this year on the cruise to Tahoe. See you in Old Town Sac on June 22nd. I'll get you posted up on page #1.

Jim

Wow....what a nice turn out. Looks like a great time to be had.

Rob,

Fly in to Oakland on Friday the 21st, join us for the day on Saturday and you can be back in Portland before sunset.

Jim

Jim aka SVT NAJA has done a wonderful job with this every year! :salute:

Went last year. Agree and what a pristine venue for a gathering. Gods country!

Tom and Harald,

Thanks!

Looking forward to another great cruise to Tahoe and lakeside car show and BBQ. Hope you can make it.

Jim

Oliver,

Noticed your post on the Boss 302 Forum and the reservation for SATL. We're looking forward to having you join us for the day cruising to Tahoe and enjoying the lakeside car show and BBQ with other "Powered by Ford" enthusiasts. See you in Old Town Sac on June 22nd.

Jim

So we’re 4 weeks away from our Tahoe Cruise and another great lakeside Car Show and BBQ.

As of today, this is the current list of attendees to Snakes at the Lake - 2013:

1. SVT NAJA – Concord
  2. shelbyguy470 - Tahoe City (our local host)
  3. gt350lp - Gilroy / Paid
  4. 5 DOT 0 - Sacramento +1 / Paid
  5. Nitro - NorCal +1 / Paid
  6. Fat Boss - Morgan Hill / Paid
  7. Jason Marshall - SF Bay Area +3 / Paid
  8. SR SNAKE - Amador County +1 / Paid
  9. f2redpot - Monterey +1 / Paid
  10. HRG - South Bay +1 / Paid
  11. 07SGT4843 - San Martin / Paid
  12. 08GT5004ME - NorCal +1 / Paid
  13. lfino111 - SF South Bay +1 / Paid
  14. itowem - Oakley +1 / Paid
  15. 08jester - Livermore +1 / Paid
  16. GSHELBYT - S.F. North Bay +1 / Paid
  17. KAM - Pleasanton +1 / Paid
  18. rsgt500 - Carson City, NV / Paid
  19. Julio - Carson City, NV / Paid
  20. Ed - Carson City, NV / Paid
  21. mherman - Incline Village, NV / Paid
  22. Bookwyrm - NorCal +1 / Paid
  23. Little Shelby - S.F. North Bay +1 / Paid
  24. Pacifica Boss - Pacifica +1 / Paid
  25. Amaury - NorCal +1 / Paid
  26. Timber2417 - NorCal +1 / Paid
  27. dwattsup - Pleasanton +1 / Paid
  28. Oliverc - SF Bay Area +1 / Paid

If you’ve been thinking about joining us for the day, now is the time to jump on board as we are better than half full.

Here is the payment link: http://www.gofundme.com/2gi118

Reservations are requested before Sunday June 9th, but no later than Sunday June 16th.

See you in Old Town Sac on June 22nd.

Thanks!

Hi Jim,

Helen has a horse thing on that weekend, but my 85 year old aunt will be staying with us for a while. She likes fast cars and gambling. So what do you do? You go to the Shelby run and spend a couple of days in Reno!!! I guess we can pick up the group in Placerville. Can someone call us when you get to the Forni Rd off ramp?----Jack

Jack,

It's great that you and your Aunt will be able to join us this year with the SGT vert (even if Helen is attending another "mustang" event). And Reno is just a quick hop over the Mt. Rose highway where we've previously stopped for photos above Incline Village. I'll call your cell when the conga line passes Greenstone at Hwy 50 as we approach Placerville. See you on the 22nd!

Jim

Jim -- I am debating on taking the Tiger, will there be any gas stops up the hill? That car has a small tank and thirsty engine. Thanks.

Bruce,

If you join us on Hwy 50 at Folsom, it will be less than 80 miles (albeit uphill) before we pit at the Chevron in Meyers as shown in the link below. Does that work?

Jim

http://maps.google.c...&mra=ls&t=m&z=9

BANVBOSS,

Brad, noticed your post on BOSSMustangsOnline earlier this evening. Welcome aboard. Looking forward to having you join us for the day at Lake Tahoe. See you in Meyers.

Jim

Archived