TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Who's looking at Woodward

SHELBYCS6

So.. I've just registered for Mustang Alley.....no word yet on Dearborn..

Looking for a hotel and usually stay in Pontiac but was wondering how many other Canucks

are making the trip...maybe we could arrange a group rate somewhere.......thoughts !

I am planning on either Woodward or Dearborn since they may be on different weekends, keep you informed Randy !!!

Thanks Mike..

Are you going to Carlisle as well ??

There hasn't been any chat on "Shelby Canada" about any current events...

I thought that was a key point of becoming a separate entity...to generate interest and arrange events as a Canadian group.

We are literally just months away from some of the biggest events of the season and everything is very quite.

I think we need to have something a little more tangible in place in the very near future in order to have participants for 2013.

I'm debating..

Business is still only about 70% so I'm really watching what I'm doing this year.

We have several concerts / hotel nights booked already starting with Foreigner last month and already going into July.

I really wanted to do a Shelby Dearborn event but it doesn't look like that's going to happen.

Regardless, I'm booked for Woodward but I find staying so far north is a pain in the ass so I was thinking staying in Detroit and driving north to the event as I think it is about the same distance but it would be a different atmosphere.

I wanted to do Carlisle but I didn't want to go it alone as my Son had his fill last year and unless you do this event as a group like with team Shelby last year I'm not sure how long it would hold my interest.

For me, I don't think Carlisle will ever have the magic again of the 50th which was very well done.

• 2 months later...

Just stay in Windsor. The drive is nothing.

I'm debating..

Business is still only about 70% so I'm really watching what I'm doing this year.

We have several concerts / hotel nights booked already starting with Foreigner last month and already going into July.

I really wanted to do a Shelby Dearborn event but it doesn't look like that's going to happen.

Regardless, I'm booked for Woodward but I find staying so far north is a pain in the ass so I was thinking staying in Detroit and driving north to the event as I think it is about the same distance but it would be a different atmosphere.

I wanted to do Carlisle but I didn't want to go it alone as my Son had his fill last year and unless you do this event as a group like with team Shelby last year I'm not sure how long it would hold my interest.

For me, I don't think Carlisle will ever have the magic again of the 50th which was very well done.

Archived