TEAM SHELBY FORUM

April 28th 2013 Car Show

BlueByU

On April 28th 2013 the Garden State Region Mustang Club is having the 13th Annual BOOB (Blue Oval Over Butler) Car Show on Route 23, Butler, New Jersey. (North Jersey)

Registration start at 9:00-11:00am. $ 15.00 per-reg by 4/20 $ 20.00 day of show.(no undercarriage). Portion of the proceeds benefit of the MDA There are 26 Classes for FoMoCo vehicles, Stock, Modified, Shelby, Boss, SVT, Saleen

and more. 26 Classes Trophies for 1st, 2nd and 3rd places. Also Best Ford, Best Modified, Dealer Choice. Rain or Shine event. Come celebrate the GSRMC 20th Anniversary Year (1993 - 2013) too. see website GSRMC.org for flyer.

• 2 weeks later...

his car can be judged Wayne, no problem.

hey Wick! Can I get you to keep one eye on the Secretaries Car while we're @ church?? (I'm sure no one will bother it, but...you know)! :o

(BTW: Were you at the GSRMC meeting last Wednesday? You need to wear an avatar-as-a-name tag so I know yuh)! B)

Wayne ,I was not at the meeting last week, Dale and I were on vacation.

I will definately keep an eye on the secratarys car for you, I will be there at 8am to work registration........so its no problem.

As of now, looks like I'll see you then!! (Note that the last monthly meeting I attended was before Thanksgiving 2011)!

great show, met/heard Wick and his car! :burnout:

LOUSY news reported on the GSRMC's FB page: One of the participant's (in their '68 GT390) got rear-ended on the way home, and, though they weren't hurt, the car burned, complete loss, according to said post. Owner's had it since '73, JUST had a complete restoration performed.

Here's a pic of the car at the show:

Archived