TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Bought VMP TVS KIT

rdrawkit

Well I finally fell off the fence...I spoke with BJ (VMP TUNING) for a quite awhile on the phone and was convinced that this is the way to go. First I was going to do their the pulley upgrade but reliazed $$ wise and potential for upgrade was just too good to pass up.....Up here in Canada the suppliers are selling for about $1000 more than BJ ....Overall cost was just perfect for me and that it is a direct swap with a WARRANTY....Geeeezzzzz I think I need a drink...OH YA My wife knows about this and said GOOD FOR YOU....Life is GOOD> :happy feet: :wub::wub2:

TVS kits are great upgrades for these cars. Big power on tap without clearance issues associated with some others.

VMP did a lot of R&D on these with their GT 500 when they became available several years ago, so Justin has them pretty well dialed in with their kits & tunes.

Congrats!

• 2 weeks later...

Well installed the .. VMP TVS Stripper .. Elbow .. 2.6 pulley .. 90mm idler . Plugs .,.,., Kept stock TB and injectors and stock exhaust (have KR muffers) With the 3;73 gears .. OMG WOW Is the Shelby ever Quick Now.. Justin's tune seems right ON...Purring at idle and throttle response is well AWESOME....I went from a stage 1 tune to THIS SETUP,,,, O MY HOLD ON ... Will run this setup till the fall then save for TB . Injectors and lethal H pipe Bruce

Archived