TEAM SHELBY FORUM

O7H256 Begins the journey to her new Florida home

She is finally on her way. I have never laid eyes on it in person yet. Going to freshen the interior this spring and do paint and stripes late this year or early next year. I am sure a new top will be a necessity in the near term as well. I think I will keep it as it was originally delivered since I have the GT500 for the power fix. Time will tell though!

image.jpg

image.jpg

:rockon: Your going to love that car. Best of luck with it. What # is it ?

Just guessing, but based on the title of the thread, I'm going with 256.

O7H256 Begins the journey to her new Florida home

:hysterical2::hysterical:

Sorry, just had to...... :salute:

It's a rental car that has had the snot driven out of it. You should have gotten a one way airplane to let and driven her home!

I thought about doing that, but I am a Florida boy and there is snow in that photo!! :lol: Seriously though, I would have loved to make that trip if I had the time.

Cool! My dad has 06GTH256. She lives here in California. Hopefully the two could sometime at a shelby bash or something.

CSshelbykid

I would love to do that! Will have to keep in touch and try to work it out down the road.

She arrived very dirty on an open carrier. She has been painted over her blemishes at some point and re-striped with incorrect stripes. They are poorly cut as well. I changed her wheels to a set of Boss 302S wheels I have. I tried my factory GT500 wheel on her also, but the graphite color did not look good to me. She needs a lot of attention and has not had an easy life. What happens with her will depend on the actual cost of re-painting her as close to perfection as possible to suit me. In the meantime, I will drive her to some local cruise ins and just have a little fun with her while she is not perfect. I am considering picking up a deep draw hood for the future for her. I love how she looks and intend to keep her to pass down.

Congrats on the new ride, nice to have another 07GT-H in NE Florida!

Congrats on the car. Very happy with my deep draw and does not take away from the original look in my opinion. You can view my garage to see some photos. Just keep the original hood. Enjoy & good luck.

Thank you!!

Archived