TEAM SHELBY FORUM

About Facebook

Denstang65

To everyone I have tried friending with on facebook, I am new to using facebook ( I know, catch up to the times), but hey, what else do you expect from a guy that drives a 65 Mustang as a daily driver :hysterical: . I do not know how to change the name, so the account is still under my wife's name Carol Garrett. I would appreciate if you recognize the name and accept me as a friend. In the mean time I will try to change the name to Carol and Dennis Washburn. Thanks everyone.

To everyone I have tried friending with on facebook, I am new to using facebook ( I know, catch up to the times), but hey, what else do you expect from a guy that drives a 65 Mustang as a daily driver :hysterical: . I do not know how to change the name, so the account is still under my wife's name Carol Garrett. I would appreciate if you recognize the name and accept me as a friend. In the mean time I will try to change the name to Carol and Dennis Washburn. Thanks everyone.

OK, thanks for the clarification. You are now "Friended"!

Jer

Good news, my wife helped me start my own account for Facebook, before I had to many car friends on her account. I guess it would have been to much HP and testosterone for her to handle :hysterical: and the fact that she is not a car person. Well, here I go with Facebook. What's next for me, a Nav setup in my 65'. Nah, AM/FM/CD/MP3 player will probably be the only modern mod done to my car. Other than that, I will try to keep it as a time capsule. Thank you all for the replies.

Archived