TEAM SHELBY FORUM

40ths hit the big time

First it was the attic, now this.......

Rodney Dangerfield had it right.

I don't think that it was actually in the attic - just hanging in the handicap stall !!! :hysterical2: Nice that it's out in the open area now - hope nobody mistakes it for one of those fold out diaper changing trays . :drop:

I don't think that it was actually in the attic - just hanging in the handicap stall !!! :hysterical2: Nice that it's out in the open area now - hope nobody mistakes it for one of those fold out diaper changing trays . :drop:

:hysterical:

There is a poster of a white 40th in the ladies bathroom. Think it is Don O'briens car!

I also talked to Jer Gervasi at the bash about the lack of 40th items. He told me to get together and get some suggestions from you 40th peeps on what you would like to see made i.e. polo shirts, ladies shirts, hoodies, etc. Since we are such a small group, they would be more expensive to produce but if it is something we really want, it can be done.

Looks like we made it to the top :yahoo: ...............I mean everyone has to go at some point so we should get loads of publicity now. :hysterical2:

It does make the secret handshake a little awkward...

Archived