TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT-H banner question. Is this real?

I did buy one myself from this guy but it was no where near the $700 shown in the link. I recall that it was somewhere around the $110 to $130 mark, I'll try to look it up to see for sure.

Here it is hanging on my wall. It's nice.

attachicon.gifIMG_2771 (800x533).jpg

QSS

WOW, 2 GT-H jackets. Nice wall of fame or should I say wall of HERTZ.

WOW, 2 GT-H jackets. Nice wall of fame or should I say wall of HERTZ.

Thanks, it took along time to get this stuff together and on the wall the way I like it. Now if only I had a bigger wall I could put up all the other stuff I have acquired over the years. Ahhhh, it's good to have an obsession :kookie:

QSS

Awesome collection and thanks for the help........I showed my wife. Now when she says I have an obsession, I'm just going to bring up the picture of your wall of fame. I had already showed her your other great score.

The Holy Grail of all, the gold Hertz ring !!!!!!!! :worship:

Awesome collection and thanks for the help........I showed my wife. Now when she says I have an obsession, I'm just going to bring up the picture of your wall of fame. I had already showed her your other great score.

The Holy Grail of all, the gold Hertz ring !!!!!!!! :worship:

Here's what you tell her........ It's "basement scrapbooking". It's just like the scrapbooking the ladies do, just on a larger scale so it's totally ok. OR you could go totally old school on her when she's down in your basement looking at your wall and giving you the gears.

You tell her "Awe Jeeze Edith,........ isn't there somewhere you belong,..... maybe upstairs doing your job in the kit.... :hide: "

I'm kedding, I'm kedding, I'm a kidder. My wife's pretty good about my problem...... very supportive and understanding.

QSS

Hi all,

this banner is listed on ebay and the claim is that it was hung behind the rental counters of Hertz dealerships during 2006. Does anyone know it this is true and if these banners where actually behind the Hertz rental desks

Thanks

QSS

QSS,,

I believe that they're legit banners out there that Hertz made available to some dealerships and/or Hertz executives. When I purchased my '07 5 spd manual, the executive had been given an '07 banner with the car which I acquired with the purchase. FYI

QSS,,

I believe that they're legit banners out there that Hertz made available to some dealerships and/or Hertz executives. When I purchased my '07 5 spd manual, the executive had been given an '07 banner with the car which I acquired with the purchase. FYI

That's good to hear. It would be pretty sweet if it was actually a banner from one of the rental outlets. Thanks for the info czardoz1.

SS

wow very nice, I agree w/ H0050. TWO jackets.... LOL thanks for posting..... how to get you to part with one jacket????

Well if you can get me one of the hoods signed by the build crew, I would definitely make a deal for a jacket. There is also a couple of other rare GT-H items I've been looking for that I would wheel and deal on.

QSS

you have some of the most rare items, i doubt that i fall into having one of the rarer items that you have not been able to

get.....LOL but thanks for replying to my post. i would be interested in what other rare items are out there for the hunting....

QSS your pm is full.

you have some of the most rare items, i doubt that i fall into having one of the rarer items that you have not been able to

get.....LOL but thanks for replying to my post. i would be interested in what other rare items are out there for the hunting....

QSS your pm is full.

I cleaned up some of my PM box. Lots of rare GT-H stuff I'm looking for. Let me know if you have some.

QSS

Archived