TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Newbie from Colorado

Gotboost?

Welcome and congrats! Are you in the Denver area? We try to stay pretty active. I can PM you details on our local gatherings if you would like. We try to meet monthly for breakfast and a drive if the weather is good. April 13th event is breakfast in Broomfield and then a drive to the Shelby museum in Boulder. Of course I will be out of town, but I can hook you up with the details if you would like.

I just wanted to say hi and that I am a proud owner of 2009 GT500 KR. I have owned a few foxbody's (SVO and 93 Cobra) and look forward to having fun with my KR. I drove it for the first time today and all I can say is wow!

David

Did you buy the Silver & Blue '09 KR that was listed on Craigs List?

Phill Pollard - Co. Springs

2010 Kona Blue & White GT500 coupe

Welcome and congrats! Are you in the Denver area? We try to stay pretty active. I can PM you details on our local gatherings if you would like. We try to meet monthly for breakfast and a drive if the weather is good. April 13th event is breakfast in Broomfield and then a drive to the Shelby museum in Boulder. Of course I will be out of town, but I can hook you up with the details if you would like.

I live in Falcon, but yeah please send me details on your local gatherings. I'll post pics once I figure out how to do so.

- David

Welcome!

Very nice & I like the color

Here's an old thread on posting pictures

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/topic/9559-how-to-host-your-photos-with-photobucket/

Somethings may have changed

But Grabber would be a great resource if you have questions

I have not been able to figure out how to post pics, but here is a link to a couple of pics I took this afternoon.

http://s865.photobuc...kebner/library/

David

Since you already have your pictures in Photobucket, it's easy. In Photobucket, hover over the picture and click on the gear image that pops up. Click on "Get Links", click on the one that says "direct link" and it will copy it for you. Come in here and while typing a post, click on the little picture icon in the second tool bar just above where you are typing. That will pop up a box where you can drop in the link in the URL blank, which was copied from photobucket and you will get this:

2009KR.jpg

I didn't see that one. Mine came from Dallas.

I posted the link about 2 or 3 weeks ago. It was a '09, Silver/blue with 190 miles on it for $52K or $53K (I can't remember which).

It was a smokin' deal and I thought maybe you got it. It was listed in the CoS Craigslist section.

You're just up the hill from me. I live just off of Powers just north of Milton E Proby in Soaring Eagles.

I'm waiting to get some warm days in so I can put my 1-pc carbon fiber driveshaft back in the car. Keep a eye out for me. Mine is hard to miss; It's a 2010 coupe, Kona Blue with white stripes and red pinstripes along the edges of the stripes. Oh, and 18" GT500KR Alcoa wheels, Shelby Quarter Window scoops and side scoops, lowered with the Ford Racing FR-3 handling package.

Welcome to Team Shelby,

Phill

I posted the link about 2 or 3 weeks ago. It was a '09, Silver/blue with 190 miles on it for $52K or $53K (I can't remember which).

It was a smokin' deal and I thought maybe you got it. It was listed in the CoS Craigslist section.

You're just up the hill from me. I live just off of Powers just north of Milton E Proby in Soaring Eagles.

I'm waiting to get some warm days in so I can put my 1-pc carbon fiber driveshaft back in the car. Keep a eye out for me. Mine is hard to miss; It's a 2010 coupe, Kona Blue with white stripes and red pinstripes along the edges of the stripes. Oh, and 18" GT500KR Alcoa wheels, Shelby Quarter Window scoops and side scoops, lowered with the Ford Racing FR-3 handling package.

Welcome to Team Shelby,

Phill

Phil,

It is too bad I didn't see that one because I would have been all over it, but I will say I'm very happy with mine. It is a big step up from the foxbody stangs. We aren't too far apart and I am always willing to meet up. Btw, I do plan to go to the Shelby breakfast in April.

David

Archived