TEAM SHELBY FORUM

KR got a new mod

Cali_KR

I like it. Any cutting to the stock trim to get the bar in?

Nope

No mod to the car. These just bolt in. Can even keep the stock belts in place to use for daily driving.

Yuppers, stock belts for dd

NO cutting needed - Cali_KR maybe some blue stripes on the bar to match the car ! :superhero:

Blue stripes....just like yours...you betcha

Thanx to MMGuirk, my KR got a new mod last week....

4pt harness bar, with 4 pt belts

Is that the same bar Shelby is selling now?

Phill

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Looks great. When I put mine in I went to my local Ford dealer and asked for the seat belt extensions for an 09 Mustang. Cut the ends off and insert them in the stock points to keep that annoying light off, works great.

TD,

I'm glad to see you finishing up your mod . It's all in the details . :salute:

KP, I had it on in time for the Bash, and yes, it is in the details...

Looks really close to the same blue. Did the vinyl shop have a color code? Looks really nice. Fits attitude of the car perfectly.

It was close enough, and with it inside you cannot really see a difference, got lucky...

Looks nice Tom, I have a used one available cheap that I removed when I install a MM 4-point roll bar.

PM me if interested

Looks nice Tom, I have a used one available cheap that I removed when I install a MM 4-point roll bar.

PM me if interested

Kerry ,

I'll let Turbo GT know - he was looking for one. I PM'd him for you and he needs a tow hook also .

Kerry ,

I'll let Turbo GT know - he was looking for one. I PM'd him for you and he needs a tow hook also .

Thanks!!! I owe you a beer or 2 after track day :)

Hey now - TD knows that a KR is meant to be on the track not a be a garage queen (he's got the 68 KR for that nonsense) . It's that or we talk him into making the GT-H into a dedicated track car since Taylor has taken over the B2 as his open track car ( I think Taylor is faster than the old man ). JMO

I drove TD's car in Vegas, great ride. But, I think there is a limit on what he will do to the KR, but then again............

WHAT ? You drove his car ? He hasn't even let me drive it and I'm the one who put the watts linkage on it . I see how it is now ! He has an extra set of wheels that he could put some track tires on or ... he could just put a skirt on . :hysterical2:

Taylor has taken over the B2 as his open track car ( I think Taylor is faster than the old man ). JMO

So what you're saying is I should join the senior circuit?

WHAT ? You drove his car ? He hasn't even let me drive it and I'm the one who put the watts linkage on it . I see how it is now ! He has an extra set of wheels that he could put some track tires on or ... he could just put a skirt on . :hysterical2:

You haven't asked...

...and I'm waiting for the SMG Edition skirt

Geez even I have driven it. :poke:

Archived