TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Bash Photo Scavenger Hunt

CaitlinC

ATTENTION SHELBY BASH ATTENDEES:

As you all know, the 6th Annual Shelby Bash is almost here! From Los Angeles to Las Vegas, if you're participating in this year's Bash festivities then we want to add a little extra fun to your vacation. The Scavenger Hunt will encourage you to not only interact with the folks at Shelby but also to stop and take in the amazing scenery and sites that Nevada has to offer.

You can find all of the official rules for this contest HERE! Sign up online by March 20th to receive a free limited edition 12x18 Bash Poster!

If you have any questions, feel free to post in this thread or just send an email to socialmedia@shelbyamerican.com.

gonna miss you Ken

me too!

The big day is almost here... The Shelby Vegas Bash starts tomorrow and we're all getting super excited to see all you amazing Shelby fanatics!

Don't forget that this year will be even more exciting with our very first Shelby Bash Photo Scavenger Hunt! Be sure to sign up online by the end of the day today if you want to receive the free limited edition Bash Poster. Also, if you sign up online you'll be emailed the Scavenger Hunt list tonight, which will give you an edge on those getting theirs when they arrive. You won't want to miss out on this fun and memorable activity!

Click here to sign up now!

Hey everyone! I hope you all had an awesome time this year at the Bash!

If you participated in the scavenger hunt, firstly I'd like to thank you! This was our first year trying this out and I think it was a big success and we'll definitely be doing it again next year. Any input from you all who participated would be greatly appreciated so that we can better plan for next year's hunt!

Don't forget to send your Scavenger Hunt photos to socialmedia@shelbyamerican.com by next Monday, April 1st. The grand prize drawing will be held next week, and all will be announced here so be sure to stay tuned.

Again, thank you all for another amazing Shelby Vegas Bash!

• 2 weeks later...

My only advice is to give people more than a week to submit their photos. Some people drove 1700 miles to get to the event and some people extended their trip in Vegas. I got back from the trip Thursday night at 10:00pm then had to catch up on work. If you could give two weeks after the last day of the event you would get a lot more photos.

My only advice is to give people more than a week to submit their photos. Some people drove 1700 miles to get to the event and some people extended their trip in Vegas. I got back from the trip Thursday night at 10:00pm then had to catch up on work. If you could give two weeks after the last day of the event you would get a lot more photos.

Chad i agree, i love to see pictures, but i am horrible at taking time to take pictures :hysterical2: sometimes the only proof i have to show the wyfe i was actually somewhere is finding pictures of me online ... :hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2:

If your wife asks, I never saw you at the Bash.

Where exactly did you travel to??

Saw your car and Daniel, but no Randy !! :hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2:

I am the same way about pics. Have a nice Cannon camera with zoom lens that never even made it to any part of the Bash. :banghead:

Might be time for a GoPro. I guess you can just set the timer on those and sort of forget it.

Thanks for the suggestion. This was our first attempt at this, so we definitely have a lot to improve on. Next year we'll be sure to give you ample time to get your photos submitted.

Thanks again to everyone that participated in this years scavenger hunt. We got a lot of really great photos from you guys and I know next year's will be even better!

Any other suggestions or comments are greatly appreciated.

You can check out the album with selected photos from the participants who sent their photos in on our Facebook page here - Shelby Vegas Bash Scavenger Hunt Photos

If you participated and did not get your photos sent in in time, please feel free to email them to me at caitlinc@shelbyamerican.com and I'll get some added to this album.

Thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...

I think I'm the worlds worst trip planner, always last minute and I always forget something. This years bash it was the cahrger for my camera, since I only break out my little PHD camera (Push Here Dummy) a few times a year, the battery had enough to take about 2.5 pictures. SO that left me with just the cell phone pics which are less than stellar. THANK YOU so much for your effort in shooting so many great pics David. The best ones I have of the GLHS at the bash are the ones you took. Awesome! New clutch is installed and I'm ready to survive on track longer than juszt one session at the next event. I owe you a cold refreshing beverage of choice at next event :-)

AJ

Archived