TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Bring back the Camp Chair!

Was trying since last November to get a couple GT500 camp chairs. Google/Yahoo/Amazon searches found nothing except the out of stock SPP ones. I even sent Jer an email asking about them. I received a reply from Norm (SPP) starting that they were out of stock and discontinued.

Please bring these back or at least license someone to make them.

I second that! Some good heavy duty camp chairs would be nice. Not those real flimsy ones. Ones like sam's club has are great. I've had several of the real cheapy ones and they end up falling apart after using for awhile. I've had the ones from Sam's club for almost two years and they still look brand new. But a Shelby branded one would be awesome!

+1 on the camp chair. With car show season approaching, it looks like this year is out of the question. Maybe next year? Don't know if the original camp chairs had covers over the top or not, but it does help keep the nasty sun's UV rays off.

We got a couple of the camp chairs last year and the ones we got do not have a cover which would be nice. But the chairs are really heavy duty and very nice-lots of compliments whenever we take them somewhere and you can always pick yours out of a crowd!

We stopped carrying them due to quality control issues with our vendor.

We will most likely give it another go, but we just can't do everything all at once. We've introduced LOTS of new products lately, and many more are on the way.

Jer

Jer:

I whole heartedly agree, you and the folks at SPP have been doing a great job on offering new products to us! Keep up the fine work, and I'll keep happily spending. Thanks so much for joining SPP.

Kevin

Jer:

I whole heartedly agree, you and the folks at SPP have been doing a great job on offering new products to us! Keep up the fine work, and I'll keep happily spending. Thanks so much for joining SPP.

Kevin

Thanks for your support!

Jer

I would be into some nice WELL built camp chairs. Perfect for car shows.

Agreed! We'll do something, just don't know when.

Jer

,,,,post-12534-0-13548500-1363222707_thumb.jpg,,, B)

I have a set like those with my CSM # on them. They are comfortable but I never use them because they take up way to much room in the trunk. I ended up buying a set of the standard fold up, slip in a bag, chairs that SPP was selling for a while.

Archived