TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2009 GT500KR FS - 190 miles, $51,000

Team Shelby Members,

While cruising the Colorado Springs craigslist I ran across this ad:

For some reason I can't cut/paste between my IE and Firefox browsers so I have to transcribe;

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/3651302899.html

2009 Shelby GT500KR - $51000 (Silver & blue)

Immaculate 2009 Shelby GT500KR. Mileage = 190! Loaded! Includes: DVD based Navigation System, GT500 Premium Trim Package, Ambient Lighting, HID Headlamps and GPS, Garaged. Please, only serious inquires. All documentation is available.

(From the pic of the dash plaque: CSM# 09KR0040)

Location; Parker, CO

Posting ID;3651302899 Posted: 2013-03-01, 6:38AM MST

Perhaps Steve could run the CSM# on it to insure it's not a scam. I *think* this might be the car "Uncle Ron" bought from Phil Long-Motor City and sold to someone in Parker for $55K not too long after he bought it.

I HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH THE SALE OR THE SELLER!

HTH,

Phill

09KR0040 does indeed come back to a Silver KR that is in the registry with an owner from Parker, CO.

Looks like a nice KR.

Steve

Does it show he's the original owner?

A guy named Ron had one for a SHORT time and sold it for $55K not too long after he bought it. I was wondering if it is the same one. Does your registry tell where it was originally sold?

Just curious....or nosy!

Phill

Does it show he's the original owner?

A guy named Ron had one for a SHORT time and sold it for $55K not too long after he bought it. I was wondering if it is the same one. Does your registry tell where it was originally sold?

Just curious....or nosy!

Phill

Due to privacy I can't give out any personal info from the Registry. A phone call to the C/List seller would probably get you an answer.

This KR was shipped to Gorno Ford in Michigan.

Steve

Due to privacy I can't give out any personal info from the Registry. A phone call to the C/List seller would probably get you an answer.

This KR was shipped to Gorno Ford in Michigan.

Naw, I wasn't asking for anything personal just the shipping or selling dealer. The Gorno comment tells me it's not Ron's old car. I'm pretty sure that was shipped to Phil Long, not purchased from another dealer.

Regardless, that's on HELL of a price for a '09, and with less than 200 miles on it.

Thanks Steve,

Phill

Archived